Coal Controller Recruitment 2020 | Legal Assistant, Sr. Investigator & Other Posts | 15 Vacancies | Within 60 Days | Download Application Form @ coalcontroller.gov.in
Coal Controller Recruitment 2020: COAL CONTROLLER ORGANIZATION is a subordinate office of Ministry of Coal, having its headquarter at Kolkata has declared new job notification for the posts of Legal Assistant, Senior Investigator, Upper Division Clerk (UDC) on deputation basis. Coal Controller has announced 15 vacancies for the posts. They announced job notification on 05.03.2020. Interested aspirants who are willing to apply can download application form @ coalcontroller.gov.in and send the application form through offline. The application form should reach the office within 60 days.
Candidates who are searching jobs in West Bengal can use this chance. Applicants should apply in the prescribed format attached with the official notification. Coal Controller expecting interested person with good workmanship for the above posts. Incomplete applications and applications after the due date will not be considered. Application with false statement will be rejected at any time of the selection process. Applicants should attach the relevant documents with the application form as mentioned in the official website. The application should sent to Office of Coal Controller, Kolkata.
Details of Coal Controller Vacancies 2020:
|Organization Name||COAL CONTROLLER|
|Organization Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Legal Assistant, Senior Investigator, Upper Division Clerk (UDC)|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||05.03.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||Within 60 days|
If you are a Job seekers, then you are in a right place. Follow our dailyrecruitment site regularly to get latest updates. Details like educational qualification, Age limit, Selection Process, How to apply for the post are given below.
Vacancy Details of UDC and Other Posts:
|NAME OF THE POST||VACANCIES|
|Upper Division Clerk||13|
Eligibility Criteria for Legal Assistant & Other Posts:
- Aspirants should pursue Degree in Law.
- Refer official notification for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 56 Years.
- Selection may be based on Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application only via offline mode is accepted.
- Applicants should send the application form to Shri Sadananda Mukherjee, Dy. Asstt. Coal Controller, Office of the Coal Controller, Council House Street, Kolkata 700001.
Steps to Apply Coal Controller Jobs 2020:
- Go to official website @ coalcontroller.gov.in
- Click ‘Recruitment’ given in the home page.
- Then find the advertisement ‘Vacancy Circular of Different Posts’.
- Check eligibility criteria and download application form.
- Fill the application form and send it to the above said address.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|