Coal India Recruitment 2018 | Medical Specialist, Sr. Medical Specialist & Sr. Medical Officer Posts | Total 528 Vacancies | Apply Online @ www.coalindia.in | Last Date 28th July 2018
Coal India Recruitment 2018: Coal India Limited shortly named as CIL has published new recruitment notification for the post of Medical Specialist (E3 Grade), Sr. Medical Specialist (E4 Grade) and Sr. Medical Officer (E3 Grade). As per job notification, 528 vacancies are allotted for above said positions. Interested candidates who are eligible for Latest CIL Central Government vacancy can apply for the posts through online mode only. All candidates must check the official coal India limited job advertisement (as given below) and apply before the late date of 28.06.2018.
|Click here to apply 5500 SECL latest Jobs|
CIL will conduct interview at following centers of Bilaspur, Sambalpur, Varanasi, Nagpur, Kolkata, Ranchi, Guwahati and Hyderabad. Interested candidates read the complete details @ www.coalindia.in before apply for this recruitment. Apply for the post from 29.06.2018 to 28.07.2018. Apply as quickly as possible. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
About Coal India Limited (CIL)
Coal India Limited is a public sector company under the control of Government of India (Ministry of coal). It is one of the largest coal companies in the world. It has been honoured as Maharatna Company. It has more than 3 lakhs employees. It has 82 mining areas across eight states in India (West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh and Assam). It supplies 84% of coal needs to the country and responsible for 72% of the power generation in the country.
Coal India (CIL) Notification 2018:
|Organization Name||Coal India Limited|
|Organization Type||Central Government|
|Name of the Post||Medical Specialist, Sr. Medical Specialist & Sr. Medical Officer|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details of Coal India Circular:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Medical Specialist (E3)/Senior Medical Specialist (E4)||352|
|Senior Medical Officer||176|
Eligibility Criteria for CIL Medical Specialist, Sr. Medical Specialist & Sr. Medical Officer Vacancies:
- MBBS/Post Graduate (PG) Degree/DNB/Post Graduate Diploma/Equivalent from recognized university/institute approved by Medical Council of India.
- Candidates should have completed one-year compulsory internship and obtained Registration Number from Medical Council of India/State Medical Council.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2018)
- For Sr. Medical Specialist (E4 Grade): Maximum age limit is 42 Years.
- For Medical Specialist (E3 Grade) and Sr. Medical Officer (E3 Grade): Maximum age limit is 35 Years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Short Listing.
- Personnel Interview.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
How to apply online for Coal India Limited Recruitment:
- Go to official website of -> www.coalindia.in.
- Click on option -> CAREER WITH CIL -> Current Openings.
- Find the correct notification in the career page -> Recruitment of Medical Executives (Rectt.Advt. No.01/2018).
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates click on “Apply Online” Link.
- Fill all details of online application form and submit it.
- Take print out of online application form for future reference.
|Starting date for submission of online application||29.06.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||28.07.2018|