Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 | 09 Vacancies | Project Assistants (PA) & Deputy Manager (DM) Posts | Last Date 20 & 30 June 2020 | Download Notification @ www.cochinshipyard.com
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020: Cochin Shipyard Limited has recently released an advertisement for Project Assistant & Executive recruitment of the following posts such as Assistant Deputy Manager under Electronics and Information Technology discipline and Project Assistants under Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Information Technology disciplines. They are going to fill up 09 vacancies for the above said Central government Engineering jobs. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates. Applicants should apply online mode via www.cochinshipyard.com before the last dates on 20.06.2020 & 30.06.2020. CSL online registration application form has been activated now on 27 May 2020.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 apply online link and job notification are available on their official website @ www.cochinshipyard.com. Aspirants who are looking Degree/ Diploma jobs in Engineering or its equivalent from the recognized university can make use of this CSL notification 2020. Candidates must have possessed the prescribed age limit to apply for this Cochin Shipyard Ltd career jobs. The selection will be based on Objective Type Test, Descriptive Type Test, Power Point Presentation, Certificate Verification, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Selected candidate will be placed at Kolkata as per CSL Kolkata recruitment.
Details about Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Advertisement No||No. P&A/2(260)/18 Vol II and No. P&A/18(186)/13-Vol III|
|Designation||Project Assistants & Executive|
|Work Location||Kochi, Kolkata|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now (from 27.05.2020)|
|Closure Date||20.06.2020 & 30.06.2020|
You can get more information about Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Government Jobs upcoming vacancy & details about their admit cards, syllabus, exam date, old or pervious year question papers, result etc. from our Daily Recruitment site, stay tuned.
CSL Job Vacancy 2020 in Detail:
|Totally, 09 job openings|
Eligibility Criteria for Cochin Shipyard Limited PA & DM Posts:
Refer www.cochinshipyard.com official notification to get detailed information about education, experience profile, age limit, reservation, relaxation, selection mode, how to apply steps and so on.
- Must possess Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology with 60% of marks from a University/ Examination Board recognized by AICTE/ appropriate statutory authority in India/ State Board of Technical Education/ Central Government.
- The upper age limit prescribed for the posts shall be 30 years for PA as on 20 June 2020.
- Age should not exceed 35 years for CSL Executives posts.
- Minimum of two years for PA and seven years for Executive post qualification experience/ training.
- The method of selection for the post shall be through Objective Type Online/Descriptive Type Test & Power Point Presentation followed by Certificate Verification, Group discussion & Personal Interview.
- Charge of Rs. 200 (Rupees Two Hundred Only) will be applicable for PA and Rs. 1000 (Rupees One Thousand Only) for Executive.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PwBD are exempted from payment.
- Should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking).
- Online mode of application shall be accepted.
Steps to Apply Online for CSL Career Notification 2020:
- Go to the official website “https://www.cochinshipyard.com”.
- Pick the “Careers” from the menu bar.
- Find and choose the “Vacancy Notification – Selection of Executives – DM (Electronics) & DM (IT) in CSL” under E-Recruitment Permanent Posts and “Vacancy Notification – Project Assistants on contract basis in CSL” under E-Recruitment Contract Posts.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Registration”.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled-in application.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK & OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 | Safety Assistants & Fireman Posts | Total Vacancies 58 | Last Date 15.04.2020 (Extended) | Apply online @ cochinshipyard.com
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020: Cochin Shipyard Limited invites online applications via Cochin shipyard login portal to the following posts i.e. Safety Assistants & Fireman. CSL is going to recruit 58 aspirants via contract basis and these vacancies are filled in P&A Department. Recently CSL has published the recruitment notification [No. P&A/2(230)/16-Vol IV] for above said Cochin Shipyard Contract Jobs. As per the Cochin Shipyard notification 2020, totally 58 vacancies are allocated for Cochin Shipyard Fireman recruitment. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can make the online registration @ cochinshipyard.com/career.htm from 18.03.2020 to 15.04.2020.
Written/Practical/Physical tests will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for Cochin Shipyard Job Vacancies 2020. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. Applicants should pass SSLC and age limit should be 30 years. Minimum one year training or experience in Safety/ Fire Fighting. Applicants have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mode. Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020 notification and apply online link is available @ CSL careers i.e. cochinshipyard.com. More details of Cochin Shipyard recruitment vacancy, upcoming CSL jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Cochin Shipyard Fireman Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No. P&A/2(230)/16-Vol IV|
|Job Name||Safety Assistants & Fireman|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||18.03.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application|
Here you will get information of Safety Assistants & Fireman Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Cochin Shipyard Job Vacancies 2020
- As per the CSL notification, overall 58 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Salary Details of Cochin Shipyard Contract Jobs
- The remuneration details for both the posts are detailed under,
Eligibility Criteria for CSL Safety Assistants & Fireman Posts
- Applicants should pass SSLC from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Minimum one year training or experience in safety/ Fire Fighting.
- Upper age limit should be 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- CSL selection will be based on Written/Practical/Physical tests.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Candidates should pay Rs.100 using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking).
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) need not pay application fee.
Steps to apply online for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website cochinshipyard.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Vacancy Notification – SELECTION OF SAFETY ASSISTANTS & FIREMAN ON CONTRACT BASIS IN CSL”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Cochin Shipyard Online Application for Safety Assistants & Fireman Posts
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 | Executive Trainee (IT) Posts | 04 Vacancies| Last Date: 15-04-2020 (Extended) | Apply Online @ cochinshipyard.com
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020: COCHIN SHIPYARD Ltd (CSL) is the largest shipbuilding and maintenance facility in India invites application for the posts of Executive Trainee (Information Technology). CSL released new job notification (No. P&A/18(220)/2020) for filling up 04 vacancies under (P&A Department). Applicants searching jobs in Engineering can use this chance. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ cochinshipyard.com through online. Applicants can apply on online application portal available in the official website from 04.03.2020. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. The last date to submit the online application is 15-04-2020.
CSL announced new job notification on 28.02.2020. The candidates after appointment are liable to be posted in Kochi or anywhere in projects in India or abroad. The candidate selected as Executive Trainee shall have to undergo one year training. On successful completion of one year training, the Executive Trainees shall be considered for appointment as Assistant Manager. Candidates working in Govt/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies should apply in a proper channel. The selection process comprises of two phases. Candidates short-listed by the information provided by them in the application form.
Details of Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Organization Name||COCHIN SHIPYARD Ltd|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Advertisement No||(No. P&A/18(220)/2020)|
|Job Name||Executive Trainee (Information Technology)|
|Job Location||Kochi, Kerala|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||04.03.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application|
Interested applicants can apply for CSL Recruitment. By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Cochin Shipyard Vacancy:
- Applicants should hold B.E in (CSE/ IT) from a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Minimum age limit is 27 years as on 08.04.2020
- The examination will be conduct in two successive stages namely I) Objective Type Online Test II) Group Discussion (GD), Writing Skills and Personal Interview.
- Refer notification for more details.
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Rs.750/- only for General Applicants.
- No fee for ST/SC/ PwBD Applicants.
Mode of Payment:
- Payment only via online is accepted.
- Applicants can pay fee through Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking through online application portal available in the official website.
Apply Online for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment:
- Go to the official website @ cochinshipyard.com
- Click ‘CARRER’ given in the home page.
- Click Advertisement ‘Vacancy Notification-Selection of Executive Trainee (IT) in CSL’
- Check eligibility criteria and information given in the advertisement.
- Then Click the Registration Link given in the CARRER page.
- Fill the details carefully in the application form.
- Finally submit the application & proceed for online payment.
- Take a print of online submitted application for future use.