CRPF Recruitment 2018 | Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) – Walk-in interview for General Duty Medical Officers | Total Vacancies 09 | Walk-in date: 12.06.2018
CRPF Recruitment 2018: Central Reserve Police Force shortly CRPF have released a job notification for walk-in interview of General Duty Medical Officers post on contract basis. Particularly, 09 vacancies are available in CRPF to apply. Candidates who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Job Notification 2018 can utilize such a great opportunity for their great life. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend CRPF Interview on mentioned date.
Candidates should be carried your original educational documents, experience certificate and age certificate at the time of walk-in interview. Check whether you are eligible for CRPF walk in interview as per official notification rules. Candidates should have reached, before start the CRPF General Duty Medical Officer interview. Moreover candidates should see the Educational qualification, age limit, interview venue and further details as given below.
Central Reserve Police force shortly CRPF is central armed police force of India, under Ministry of Home Affairs of Government of India. Their job is to maintain law and order and also counter insurgency. It has been functioning since 27th July, 2017. Headquarter has been located in New Delhi, India until now. Presently, there are more than 3,00,000 Lakhs employees are working in the force. Their motto is Paramilitary law enforcement, counter insurgency, armed response to civil unrest, counter terrorism, special weapons operations and also protection to VIPs.
Details of CRPF Recruitment 2018:
|Organization Name||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Organization Type/Category||Central Government|
|Name of the post||General Duty Medical Officers|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 75,000/-|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Eligibility criteria for CRPF Vacancies
- MBBS from a recognized University/Board.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be maximum 67 yrs
- Walk in Interview
How to attend for CRPF Walk-in Interview
- Visit to Official website and click on “Recruitment” tab.
- Find the advertisement and download in pdf format.
- Read the notification carefully before applying this job.
- You may check whether you are eligible to attend the interview.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- After all attend interview on the mentioned date and time.
Group Center CRPF , Srinagar, J&K.
|Walk-in Date||12.06.2018 at 09.00 AM|