DLSA Burdwan Recruitment 2017 | District Legal Services Authority, Burdwan (DLSA) – job notification for Para Legal Volunteers (PLVs) Post | Total Vacancies: 98 | Last date to send: 20.11.2017 | Download official notification @ ecourts.gov.in/burdwan
DLSA Burdwan Recruitment 2017 – District Legal Services Authority shortly (DLSA) invites applications from the local residents in standard for the recruitment of Para Legal Volunteer (PLVs) post. Totally, 98 vacancies are allotted for the post of DLSA Burdwan Recruitment 2017. Eligible and interested candidates can apply the post via offline mode only. Candidates can download application from the official website of Burdwan District Judiciary (i.e) ecourts.gov.in/burdwan.
Candidates plenty vacancies are allotted for the post so may apply for the post on before the last date. Before going to apply, should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply. Eligible candidates fill all required details correctly and should mentioned their contact number in their application for further required communication, if any. Interested candidates should send your filled application along with necessary documents to given address through speed/registered post. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply from this page.
Details of DLSA Burdwan Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: District Legal Services Authority, Burdwan
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: Para Legal Volunteers (PLVs)
Total Vacancies: 98
Job Location: Burdwan, Bhardhaman
Eligibility criteria of Para Legal volunteers (PLVs) Post
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Age should not exceed 27 yrs (as on 23.10.2017)
Mode of Application
- Offline-By Registered /Speed Post
District Legal Services Authority, Burdwan, Burdwan Court Compound (Top floor), P.O. -Burdwan, P.S. & Dist. Purba Bardhaman-713101.
How to apply for DLSA Burdwan Job Vacancies
- Go to official website of Burdwan District Judiciary (i.e) ecourts.gov.in/burdwan
- Find the advertisement for PLVs post and then download official notification in pdf.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check whether you are eligible.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and paste your photographs in the space provide in the application.
- Check the filled application before send it, because incomplete application will be rejected.
- Finally, candidates must be submitted their filled application along with relevant documents to given address.
|Date of notification||23.10.2017|
|Last date to send the application||20.11.2017|