DME Telangana Recruitment 2019 | Faculty, SR & JR Posts | Total Vacancies 128 | Last Date 05.11.2019 & 06.11.2019 | Download DME Telangana Notification @ dme.telangana.gov.in
DME Telangana Recruitment 2019: Directorate of Medical Education invites offline applications from the eligible candidates for appointment to the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Tutors, Senior Resident & Junior Resident on Contract basis in Govt. Medical College, Suryapet & Govt. Medical College/Government General Hospital Nalgonda. As per the DME Telangana Notification, overall 128 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who are looking for govt jobs in Telangana should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 05.11.2019 (Suryapet) & 06.11.2019 (Nalgonda).
DME Telangana Recruitment 2019 notification and application form is available @ dme.telangana.gov.in. Applicants should possess MD/ MS/ DNB/ MBBS/ PG Degree and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection will be based on walk in interview and interview will be held on 05.11.2019 (Suryapet) & 06.11.2019 (Nalgonda). Selected candidates will be placed at Govt. Medical College, Suryapet & Govt. Medical College/Government General Hospital Nalgonda. More details of DME Telangana recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of DME Telangana Faculty Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Directorate of Medical Education|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Tutors, Senior Resident & Junior Resident|
|Last Date for Submission of application||05.11.2019 (Suryapet) & 06.11.2019 (Nalgonda)|
|Walk in Interview date||05.11.2019 (Suryapet) & 06.11.2019 (Nalgonda)|
You may visit www.dme.telangana.gov.in Website to get more details about DME recruitment. Here you will get information of Faculty, SR & JR Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
DME Telangana 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the DME notification, overall 128 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty, SR & JR Posts
- Applicants should possess MD/ MS/ DNB/ MBBS/ PG Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Faculty & Junior Resident: age limit should be 65 years.
- Senior Resident: age limit should be 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on walk in interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by directly or by post
- Suryapet: O/o: The Principal, Government Medical College, Suryapet, Amaravadi Nagar, Suryapet
- Nalgonda: O/o Principal, Government, Medical College, Nalgonda
Steps to download DME Notification 2019
- Go to official website dme.telangana.gov.in.
- Click “Notification” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|