ECHS Recruitment 2019 | Ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme | Pharmacist, Lab Technician & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 100 | Last Date 30.09.2019 | Download ECHS Tamilnadu Application Form @ echs.gov.in
ECHS Recruitment 2019: Ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme is going to fill up 100 vacancies in various districts of Tamilnadu state. Recently it has released the ECHS Tamilnadu notification @ echs.gov.in for above said ECHS Chennai vacancy 2019. As per the www.echs.gov.in Recruitment 2019 notification, these vacancies are allocated for MO, Dental Officer, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, Pharmacist, Officer In-charge, Driver, Chowkidar, Female Attendant & Other Posts. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 30.09.2019.
ECHS Tamilnadu recruitment 2019 notification and application form is available @ echs.gov.in. Applicants should possess 8th/ B.Sc./ Diploma/ MBBS/ BDS and age limit should be between 55 years to 70 years. Selection will be based on walk in interview and interview will be held from 09.10.2019 to 12.10.2019. Shortlisted candidates will be placed at various districts of Tamilnadu state. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of ECHS recruitment vacancy, upcoming ECHS Chennai notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of ECHS Tamilnadu Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||MO, Dental Officer, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, Pharmacist, Officer In-charge, Driver, Chowkidar, Female Attendant & Other Posts|
|Last Date for Submission of application||30.09.2019|
|Interview date||09.10.2019 to 12.10.2019|
You may visit echs.gov.in Website to get more details about ECHS Chennai recruitment. Here you will get details of Pharmacist, Lab Technician & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for ECHS Chennai Pharmacist, Lab Technician & Other Posts
- Applicants should possess 8th/ B.Sc./ Diploma/ MBBS/ BDS from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 55 to 70 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on walk in interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address (check advt for address details).
How to apply www.echs.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Go to official website echs.gov.in.
- Click “Contractual Employment” find the Chennai advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of ECHS to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.