ESIC Admit Card 2019 | Employees’ State Insurance Corporation | UDC & Steno Posts | Total Vacancies 1934 | ESIC Exam Date 14.07.2019 | Download ESIC UDC & Steno Exam Pattern @ www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Admit Card 2019: ESIC has released the E-admit card for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Phase-I Preliminary Examination and Stenographer Phase-I Main Examination. All those candidates who will appear in the exam able to download the ESIC admit card from the link given below. ESIC is going to conduct the computer based exam for UDC & Steno posts and Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) had recently announced the ESIC UDC exam dates (i.e.) ESIC CBT will be held on 14.07.2019. You can download the ESIC hall ticket from 19.06.2019 to 14.07.2019. Candidates who have applied for the exam can now download their call letters from official website.
On the Admit card Download page you are required to provide your registration number or Roll number and password or Date of Birth. As per the ESIC recruitment notification, overall 1934 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who have applied for these posts those candidates download your admit card by using ESIC login credentials. Shortlisted applicants will be appointed at anywhere in India. ESIC will conduct the online exam for 200 marks and pattern of this examination is given below. More details of ESIC admit card, hall ticket, result, ESIC syllabus, answer key, upcoming notification, latest vacancies and etc. are available in official website.
Details of ESIC Admit Card 2019
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Category||Central Govt./ Admit Card|
|Name of the Post||Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Stenographer|
|No of Vacancies||1934|
|Exam Scheme||Online Examination|
|Exam Duartion||60 & 130 Minutes|
|Admit Card Download date||19.06.2019 to 14.07.2019|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
You may visit www.esic.nic.in website to get more details about ESIC admit card. Here you can get information like hall ticket details, how to download and direct link. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
Important Information’s of ESIC Online exam 2019
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- All tests except test of English Language & Comprehension will be provided in English and Hindi.
- For every wrong answer marked by you, 1/4 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
ESIC UDC Exam Pattern 2019
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation will conduct the online exam for 200 marks and exam duration is 60 minutes.
ESIC Steno Exam Scheme 2019
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation will conduct the Steno online exam for 200 marks and exam duration is 130 minutes.
ESIC Test Centre 2019
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is going to conduct the CBT on 14.07.2019 throughout the country. ESIC Exam Centres details are given in the respective call letters. Aspirants kindly check out the ESIC hall ticket to get Test centre details.
How to Download ESIC E-Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019
- Go to official website esic.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the ESIC admit card link for UDC & Steno posts, click on the link.
- It will redirect to the next page enter your login credentials.
- After that click submit button your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it for write the exam.
|ESIC STENO E-Admit Card||CLICK HERE>>|
|ESIC UDC E-Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|