ESIC Admit Card 2018 | Social Security Officer/ Manager Gr-II/ Superintendent Posts | Total 539 Job Vacancies | Exam Date 03.11.2018 | Download ESIC Delhi SSO Preliminary Exam Admit Card @ www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Admit Card 2018: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is going to conduct the online examination for Social Security Officer/ Manager Gr-II/ Superintendent posts on 03rd November 2018. ESIC already released its employment notification for 539 job vacancies of Social Security Officer/ Manager Gr-II/ Superintendent Posts in ESI Corporation. Now, ESIC Delhi SSO admit card 2018 has been released at their official website. Candidates who had registered for ESIC 539 job vacancies successfully and waiting to write online examination, kindly download your admit card at www.esic.nic.in from 16.10.2018 to 03.11.2018. We have provided direct ESIC admit card 2018 download link as given below.
Hall ticket is a necessary document to be attending the examination. Candidates without Hall Tickets will not be allowed to write the examination. Download link for ESIC admit card has activated @ www.esic.nic.in and active till the day of exam (i.e. 03.11.2018). Moreover, the Admit card/ Call letter contains important date, exam timing, important rules/instructions and examination venue that help contenders/ applicants to reach exam hall/ Centre on the correct time.
Details of ESIC Delhi SSO Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2018:
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Social Security Officer/ Manager Gr-II/ Superintendent|
|No of Vacancies||539|
|Type of Examination||Online Examination (Preliminary)|
|Status of ESIC hall ticket||Available|
Important Documents Required at ESIC Delhi SSO Online (Preliminary) Examination 2018:
- Candidates need to take a copy of identity card like voter id, aadhar card, Pan Card, driving license etc. along with the hall ticket to the examination – this is essential.
How to download for ESIC Delhi SSO admit card:
- Candidates go to official website of ESIC @ www.esic.nic.in.
- Click on option in the home page -> Recruitment.
- Then clink admit card link -> Click here to download Call Letters for appearing in Phase I Preliminary Exam for the post of SSO – 2018.
- Enter Registration number/Application No/Login Id No & the enter Date of Birth (DOB)
- Now, your admit card is displaying on the screen & then download to take print out it.
|Download Admit Card||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|