GACL Recruitment 2019 | Gujarat Alkalies and Chemical Limited | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 25.05.2019 | Apply online @ GACL Careers
GACL Recruitment 2019: Gujarat Alkalies and Chemical Limited is going to fill up many numbers of vacancies in Baroda & Dahej locations. It invites online application from young and talented candidates to fill up Apprentice posts in various trades such as Apprentice Graduate Engineer, Apprentice Accountant, Apprentice Back Office Assistant, Apprentice Diploma Engineer & etc. Applicants who are seeking engineering jobs in Gujarat govt can use this GACL Apprenticeship recruitment 2019 opportunity. Eligible candidates can make the GACL online registration from 16.05.2019 to 25.05.2019 at GACL recruitment portal.
GACL recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. Aspirants must have possessed 12th/ ITI/ Diploma/ B.Com/ BE or B.Tech from recognized board or university. Aspirants age limit should be 25 years. GACL recruitment process will be based on written test/ interview/ merit list. Selected aspirants will be placed at Baroda & Dahej [Gujarat]. Applicants should submit online applications only. More details of GACL vacancy 2019, upcoming GACL notices, salary structure, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of GACL Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Gujarat Alkalies and Chemical Limited|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||16.05.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25.05.2019|
You may go GACL Website to get more details about GACL apprentice recruitment. Here you will get information of Apprentice posts educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest job updates.
Eligibility Criteria for GACL Apprenticeship Vacancies
- Aspirants must have possessed 12th/ ITI/ Diploma/ B.Com/ BE or B.Tech from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Aspirants age limit should be 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on written test/ interview/ merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply GACL Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website gacl.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for apprentice posts, click on the advertisement.
- GACL notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Aspirants who have completed engineering and searching for engineering related jobs those candidates kindly use this GACL opportunity and apply now at GACL recruitment portal. For more job updates kindly watch our page regularly. Here all employment news and latest updates are available.
GACL Recruitment 2019 | Gujarat Alkalies and Chemical Limited | Officer (CSR) Posts | Apply Online Application Form @ GACL Careers 2019 (i.e. www.gacl.com) | Last Date 12th May 2019
GACL Recruitment 2019: Gujarat Alkalies and Chemical Limited (GACL) has issued recruitment notification for the position of Officer (CSR) – GACL Education Society. GACL is inviting online applications from eligible peoples for above said government jobs. Interested candidates can submit their online application form at GACL careers page between 01st May 2019 to 12th May 2019 only. Aspirant may download GACL Officer Job advertisement from GACL official website (i.e. www.gacl.com). The last date for submission of application is 12th May 2019.
Candidates must have completed relevant master’s degree from any reputed colleges/ intuitions and should have attained the prescribed age limitations. Aspirants having experience in heavy chemicals/ fertilizers/ petrochemicals industries will be given preference. This employment is purely on fixed term contract basis. Selected candidates shall be posted at Baroda [Gujarat]. Who wish to apply for Gujarat Alkalies and Chemical Limited (GACL) Recruitment vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, GACL Salary Structure, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of GACL Recruitment 2019 Vadodara:
|Organization Name||Gujarat Alkalies and Chemical Limited (GACL)|
|Employment Category||Gujarat Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Officer (CSR)|
|No. of Vacancies||Check GACL Careers 2019|
|Job Location||Baroda [Gujarat]|
|GACL Official Website||www.gacl.com|
Here GACL Recruitment 2019 Vadodara eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to GACL Recruitment 2019 apply online and download official notification below. To know more GACL Vadodara Recruitment and Other Gujarat Government Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for GACL Baroda Recruitment 2019:
- Master’s Degree/ MBA/ equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in GACL official website given below.
- Check details of age limitation in GACL official notification given below.
- Personal Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||01.05.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||12.05.2019|
How to Apply for GACL Officer (CSR) Recruitment 2019:
- Go to GACL official website -> www.gacl.com
- Click on option -> Careers in the home page.
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for GACL jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of GACL online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.