GGU Recruitment 2018 | Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya | Assistant Professor posts | Total Vacancies 102 | Walk in Interview Date: 25.06.2018 to 29.06.2018 | Apply @ www.ggu.ac.in
GGU Recruitment 2018: Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya University shortly called as GGU recently released the notification for the post of Assistant Professor. As per the notification, GGU allotted 102 vacancies for this post and also GGU decided to conduct the walk in interview for above said post. Walk in Interview will be held from 25.06.2018 to 29.06.2018. Official notification is available in official website; you may get it from official website.
GGU invites eligible candidates for above said posts and this engagement is purely on temporary basis. Interested candidates can attend the walk in interview at given address from mentioned date. The selected candidates will be invited only for Academic session 2018-19 initially for six months. More information about the recruitment is given in the official notification, you may refer the notification. Here you will get information like eligibility, how to apply and etc.
Details of GGU Bilaspur Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya University|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Assistant Professor|
|Job Location||Koni, Bilaspur|
Eligibility Criteria for GGU Assistant Professor Vacancies
- Post Graduate/Degree/B.Ed/M.Ed/B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D./M.Phil in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification to get more details about educational qualification.
- Walk in Interview
Walk in Interview Venue
- Administrative Building of the University
Walk in Interview
- 25.06.2018 to 29.06.2018
How to attend walk in interview for GGU Assistant Professor Posts
- Go to official website ggu.ac.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Advertisement for Walk-in-Interview for appointment as Assistant Professor on purely temporary basis for academic Session 2018-19 [05.06.18]”
- Read the details and check your eligibility.
- Then attend the walk in interview along with relevant documents.