Goa Human Resource Development Corporation (Goa HRDC)- Job Notification for Trainee Vacancies | Total Vacancies 620 | Last date to send: 17.10.2017
Goa HRDC Recruitment 2017- Goa Human Resource Development Corporation invites application from Male and Female for recruitment of Trainee (Security Supervisor) and Trainee (Security Guard) vacancies. Particularly, 620 vacancies are filled up for below mentioned discipline of Trainee. Candidates who are completed below mentioned educational qualification apply these post through offline mode only.
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria in official notification, check whether you are eligible to apply these posts or not. If you are eligible to apply these vacancies, fill required details correctly. Candidates must be submitted their filled application along with necessary documents to given address on or before the last date (Oct 17, 2017). Here you can find details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and how to apply in this page. This page explains Goa HRDC Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of Goa HRDC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Goa Human Resource Development Corporation
Total no. of Vacancies: 620
Job Location: Goa
Vacancy details of Goa HRDC Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Trainee (Security Supervisor)||50|
|Trainee (Security Guard)||570|
Eligibility criteria of Trainee Vacancies
- Trainee (Security Supervisor): Candidates should have passed 12th standard from a recognized institute/Board.
- Trainee (Security Guard): Candidates must have passed 8th standard from a recognized institute/Board.
- Experience required in Security supervisor for 3 to 5 yrs for Trainee (Security Supervisor).
Age limit (as on 17.10.2017)
|Name of the Post||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|Trainee (Security Supervisor)||25 yrs||35 yrs|
|Trainee (Security Guard)||18 yrs||32 yrs|
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Merit list
Mode of Application
The Managing Director, GHRDC, D. I. E. T Building, Porvorim Goa.
How to apply for Goa HRDC Job Vacancies
- Candidates download official notification from the below given link.
- Read the official notification carefully, check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly, and don’t miss any field blank.
- Paste your photographs in the space provide in the application.
- Check given details in the application, before send it.
- Finally, filled application along with necessary documents to given address through registered post.
|Date of notification||05.10.2017|
|Closing date to send the application||17.10.2017|