How to Prepare SSC LDC DEO 10+2 & Crack Online Examination Tips & Tricks
SSC is such exam for government posts that are not only difficult but also require a lot of prior preparation. The posts of Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry operator are more of a catch than you might realize. With numerous applicants out there all set to fare with flying colors in the exam, you must make sure you leave no stone upturned to score well in the exam. This might change your career for the better and grant you with the security you need.Before discussing the how to prepare SSC LDC DEO exam tips and tricks, it is important to know about SSC properly.
All about SSC
- The first thing you should remember when it comes to SSC is that the exam consists of two phases- one is theoretical whereas other is the typing test.
- The first phase of the exam, the theoretical part, is filled with 200 marks MCQs.
- These questions again carry a negative marking of 0.5 marks for every wrong answer.
- This is why; you must make sure that you answer only those questions as you fully know are correct.
- This phase tests your general knowledge, reasoning ability, language and quantitative aptitude.
- The second phase merely checks your writing speed where the students with the maximum speed bag the job.
How to Prepare SSC LDC DEO Exam Tips :
- Make sure you practice lots of Quantitative aptitude or Mathematics on a regular basis.
- You must again practice lots of grammar so as to get good marks in the language section.
- You have to keep yourself updated with the current affairs.
- You must make sure you enroll in a proper institution that specializes in SSC training.
- Further, you must follow not just your own school books but a whole range of books available when it comes to subjects like Mathematics, English language and so on.
- Your efficiency combined with your hard work is all you need to score well in the exam.