IBPS PO VIII Notification 2018-19 | Recruitment of Probationary Officers / Management Trainees Posts | Total Vacancies 4102 | Last Date 04.09.2018 | Apply online Link @ ibps.in
IBPS PO VIII Notification 2018-19: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has planned to fill up 4102 vacancies at various organizations. As per the IBPS PO notification 2018, these vacancies are allotted for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees posts. Candidates who want to apply for this IBPS PO recruitment, can make the online registration from 14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018. IBPS apply online link is available in IBPS careers. You may get the IBPS 2018 notification from official website.
IBPS conduct the preliminary & main exam to select the candidates. After that, aspirants who have cleared the main exam are only eligible to attend the interview. Then applicants will engage on anywhere in India. Candidates must pay the application fee through online mode. Indicative vacancies are tentative it may increase or decrease as per the requirement. IBPS salary details, final merit list, PO syllabus 2018, IBPS latest vacancies, upcoming vacancies are given in official website.
Details of IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Type||Central Govt./Bank Jobs|
|Job Name||Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
You may visit IBPS career to get more details about this recruitment. Here you can get information like eligibility criteria (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check our website regularly to get latest updates.
IBPS Bank Wise Vacancy Details 2018 – 2019
|Name of the Post||Organization Name||Number of Vacancy|
|Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees||Allahabad Bank||784|
|Bank of Baroda||NIL|
|Bank of India||965|
|Bank of Maharashtra||NR|
|Central Bank of India||NIL|
|Indian Overseas Bank||NIL|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||NR|
|Punjab National Bank||NIL|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||NR|
|Union Bank of India||519|
|United Bank of India||NIL|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO/MT vacancy
- Candidate must have degree in any disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2018)
- Candidate should have minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Mode of Application
- Rs.600 for all candidates and Rs.100 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Online – Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
|Starting date for submission of online application form||14.08.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||04.09.2018|
|Last date for payment||14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018|
How to apply IBPS PO/MT posts through online
- Go to official website ibps.in.
- Find the advertisement “Click here to view Advertisement for CRP PO/MT – VIII” click on the advertisement notification will open.
- Read it and check eligibility then back to the page.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|