IIFCL Recruitment 2019 | India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd. | Chief Risk Officer Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 02.04.2019 | Download Application form @ www.iifcl.org
IIFCL Recruitment 2019: India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd. is going to fill up large numbers of vacancies. It invites offline application from qualified aspirants. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Chief Risk Officer Posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can apply to this recruitment via offline. Interested and qualified aspirants should send the filled application form to given address. The last date for submission of application is 02.04.2019.
IIFCL recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. This engagement is based on contract for 2 years. Applicants must have possessed Graduation / MBA/ CFA/ Chartered Accountant from recognized university. Candidates should have prescribed experience in relevant field. Selection will be based on written test/ interview. More details of IIFCL recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of IIFCL Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd.|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Chief Risk Officer|
|Salary||Rs.5 lakhs per month|
|Job Location||IIFCL, Delhi|
|Last Date for Submission of application||02.04.2019|
|Last date for far flung areas||09.04.2019|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for IIFCL Chief Risk Officer Posts
- Applicants must have possessed Graduation/ MBA/ CFA/ Chartered Accountant from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 62 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
General Manager-HR, India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited, 5th floor, Block 2, Plate A & B, NBCC Tower, East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi-110023
How to apply IIFCL Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website iifcl.org
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Chief Risk Officer (On Contract Basis) in India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd.” find the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|