Income Tax Recruitment 2018 | Steno, Tax Asst., Inspector & MTS Posts | Total Vacancies 15 | Last Date 31.10.2018 | Download Application Form @ incometaxindia.gov.in
Income Tax Recruitment 2018: Income Tax Department invites offline applications from eligible Meritorious Sports Persons in different games or sports for the following posts Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant, Stenographer Gr.II and Multi-Tasking Staff. As per the notification totally 15 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Candidates who want to get jobs in Central Government can use this opportunity. Income Tax application form and official notification is available in official website. Interested aspirants may send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 31.10.2018.
Income Tax Department recruitment process is based on two stages like shortlisting and field trails. Candidates who have cleared all stages of selection process will engage at Odisha Region in Income Tax Department. Applicants must have possessed Matriculation/ 12th or its equivalent/ degree in relevant disciplines from recognized board or university. Aspirants must have attained the prescribed age limit. Candidates should submit one application only. The Last date for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu and Kashmir is 15.11.2018. More detail of Income Tax notification, upcoming vacancies, latest jobs, merit list, final result and etc. are given in official website.
Details of Income Tax Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Steno, Tax Asst., Income Tax Inspector & MTS|
|Job Location||Odisha Region of Income Tax Department|
You may visit Income Tax Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
Income Tax Department Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Inspector of Income Tax||03||9300-34800 + GP 4600 (PB-2)|
|Tax Assistant||07||5200-20200 + GP 2400 (PB-1)|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||04||5200-20200 + GP 1800 (PB-1)|
Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Dept. Steno, Tax Asst., Income Tax Inspector & MTS posts
- Matriculation/ 12th or its equivalent/ Degree in relevant disciplines from recognized board or university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Inspector of Income Tax||18||30|
|Check official notification for age limit and relaxation|
- Field Trails
Mode of Application
- Offline – by post or in person
- Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs.) (Admn. & Vig.), O/o the Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, 1st Floor, Aayakar Bhawan, Rajaswa Vihar, Bhubaneswar – 751007.
|Last date for submission of application form||31.10.2018|
|Last date for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir||15.11.2018|
How to apply Income Tax Jobs 2018
- Go to official website incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for Steno, Tax Asst., Income Tax Inspector & MTS
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification then fill up the form correctly.
- Finally send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|