Income Tax Recruitment 2020 | Inspectors, Superintendent & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 10 | Last Date: Within 45 Days/ 60 Days | Download ITSC Application Form @ incometaxindia.gov.in
Income Tax Recruitment 2020: Income Tax Department currently has 10 vacancies in Income Tax Settlement Commission (ITSC) and these vacancies are filled on the basis of deputation. Income Tax invites offline mode applications from candidates who hold analogous posts on Deputation basis. According to the Income Tax Settlement Commission jobs notification, these 10 vacancies are assigned to Superintendent , Private Secretary, Inspector & Assistant posts in the office of the Competent Authority, SAFEM(FOP)A & NDPSA. Applicants who are searching central govt jobs should send the filled applications form to given address Within 45-60 days from the date of publication. Income Tax Department Recruitment 2020 notification and application form is available @ incometaxindia.gov.in
Candidates will be deployed on deputation basis, further extended as per the requirement and Income Tax Dept will recruit the aspirants via Interview. After that selected candidates will be appointed in the Competent Authority at Chennai, Kolkata & New Delhi. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Applicants should attach relevant documents along with their application. More details of Income Tax recruitment, upcoming ITSC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Income Tax Department Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Income Tax Settlement Commission|
|Advertisement Number||F.No.A-50050/40/2018-CA Cell|
|Job Name||Superintendent , Private Secretary, Inspector & Assistant|
|Job Location||Chennai, Kolkata & New Delhi|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||12.10.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 45-60 days from the date of publication|
You may visit www.incometaxindia.gov.in Website to get more details about Income Tax recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest.
Vacancy Details of Income Tax Settlement Commission:
- As per the notification, overall 10 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Assistant & Other Posts:
- Applicants should hold Analogous Posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Income Tax selection will be based on interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Check Advt to know address details.
How to apply Income Tax Recruitment 2020 Notification:
- Go to official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement ‘Filling up various vacant posts in the Offices of Competent Authority & Administrator, Chennai/Kolkata & New Delhi on deputation basis‘, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the prescribed address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|