Income Tax Recruitment 2019 | MTS & Tax Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 20 | Last Date 02.09.2019 | Download Application Form/ Notification @ www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Income Tax Recruitment 2019: Income Tax Department invites offline application from Meritorious Sports persons for recruitment to the following posts (i.e.) Tax Assistant & Multi-tasking Staff in the Income Tax department, West Bengal & Sikkim region against the vacancies reserved for meritorious Sports persons for the recruitment years 2017-18 & 2018. As per the notification, totally 20 vacancies are allocated for Income Tax Dept vacancy 2019. Candidates who are looking for central govt jobs in West Bengal can use this Income Tax Department jobs. Willing and eligible persons can send their application form in prescribed format to given address. The last date for receipt of the Income Tax recruitment application is 02.09.2019.
|Click here to apply for Income Tax Hyderabad Recruitment|
Income Tax recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. Aspirants must have possessed Matric/ Degree from recognized board or university. Aspirants should have attained preferred age limit. Income Tax Department will recruit the aspirants on written test/ interview basis. Applicants who have shortlisted in Income Tax recruitment process those candidates will be placed at West Bengal & Sikkim region. Offline mode applications only will be accepted. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Income Tax vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Income Tax Department Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Tax Assistant & Multi-tasking Staff|
|Job Location||West Bengal & Sikkim|
|Last Date for Submission of application||02.09.2019|
You may visit www.incometaxindia.gov.in Website to get more details about Income Tax Department recruitment. Here you will get Tax Assistant & MTS eligibility like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Income Tax Vacancy Details
- As per the Income Tax Dept notification, overall 20 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Tax Assistant||02||Rs.5200-20200+ GP Rs.2400|
|MTS||18||Rs.5200-20200+ GP Rs.1800|
Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Dept Tax Assistant & MTS Posts
- Aspirants must have possessed Matric/ Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Tax Assistant: age limit should be 18-27 years.
- MTS: age limit should be 18-25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by post/ by hand
Additional Commissioner of Income Tax, Headquarters (Personnel & Establishment), 1st Floor, Room NO-14, Aayakar Bhawan, P-7, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata-700069
How to apply Income Tax Department Jobs 2019
- Go to official website incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|