JKSPDC Recruitment 2017 | Jammu & Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited (JKSPDC) | Jr. Engineer, Geological Asst. and Surveyor | Total Vacancies 149
JKSPDC Recruitment 2017- Jammu & Kashmir State Power Corporation Limited (JKSPDC) has given an employment notification for recruitment of Junior Engineer, Geological Assistant and Surveyor posts on contract basis for two years. Totally, 149 vacancies are available for above said posts. Candidates apply for these posts through offline mode only. If you want to apply for above vacancies, you should send filled application before 31 days from the publication date of advertisement. Download application format from jkspdc.nic.in.
So many vacancies allotted for above vacancies in Jammu & Kashmir State Power Corporation Limited. Interested candidates may check whether you are eligible to vacancies of JKSPDC recruitment 2017. And then download application given through the application link. Fill required details correctly, and send the filled application. Educational qualification, age limit, selection process and further details as given below in this page
Details of JKSPDC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Jammu & Kashmir State Power Corporation Limited
Job Category: Government jobs
Total Vacancies: 149
Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir
Vacancies details of JKSPDC Posts
|Name of the posts||Vacancies||Pay scale|
|Civil (JE)||90||Rs. 9300-34,800(GP 4200)|
|Mechanic (JE)||13||Rs. 9300-34,800(GP 4200)|
|Electrical (JE)||36||Rs. 9300-34,800(GP 4200)|
|Automation for BHEP (JE)||02||Rs. 9300-34,800(GP 4200)|
|Instrumentation for BHEP (JE)||02||Rs. 9300-34,800(GP 4200)|
|Geological Assistant (03)||03||Rs. 9300-34,800(GP 4280)|
|Surveyor(Geology)(03)||03||Rs. 5200-20,200(GP 2400)|
Eligibility criteria for JKSPDC jobs
- B.E/B. Tech in civil/Mechanic/Electrical/Electronic Communication and instrumentation engineering for Junior Engineering Posts.
- M.Sc in Geology from recognized Government institute/University for Geological Assistant posts.
- B.Sc in Geology from recognized government institute/University for Surveyor posts.
- Applicant’s age must be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 40 yrs (as on 01.01.2017).
- Refer Official notification for age relaxation.
- Screening Test
- Academic Qualification
- Application fee is Rs. 200/- for all Candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Offline – By Cash payment / Demand Draft.
- Refer official notification for payment procedure.
Mode of Application
- Offline-By speed/Registered post
General Manager (Accounts), JKSPDC Corporation office, Exhibitation Road, Srinagar.
Steps to apply for 149 vacancies of Jr. Engineer, Geological and Surveyor posts 2017
- First, Willing Candidates can visit to JKSPDC official website jkspdc.nic.in and then click what’s new tab.
- Find the advertisement for the post of Jr. Engineering, Geological and Surveyor vacancies.
- And then read the all Scenarios carefully.
- Candidates may check whether you are eligible to JKSPDC above posts.
- Applicants download the application format from the given application link.
- Fill all required details with information.
- Finally, Candidates should send their Filled application along with application fee in shape of demand draft and they are asked necessary documents mentioned in notification through the Speed/Register post to address of JKSPDC office.
|Date of Notification||05.08.2017|
|Last date for the receipt of application||31 days from the date of publication|
Note:- Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in JKSPDC are keep watch this page regularly. Additionally check for latest release of employment news here.