Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019 | Probationary Clerks Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 20.07.2019 | Apply online @ Karnataka Bank Career
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Bank has announced the recruitment of Probationary Clerks in the various branches of the bank. Currently it has many numbers of openings in its Branches/Offices located across India. Applicants who are searching bank jobs in private sector can use this Karnataka bank Clerk job opportunity. As per the Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification, these vacancies are allocated for Karnataka Bank Clerk vacancy 2019. Eligible aspirants can make the online registration from 10.07.2019 & Karnataka bank recruitment apply online link has been activated. The last date for submission of Karnataka Bank online application is 20.07.2019.
|Click here to download Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019|
Karnataka Bank Clerk recruitment apply online link and notification is available in Karnataka Bank Career. Aspirants should hold degree in any discipline from recognized university. Candidates upper age limit should be 26 years. Karnataka bank will conduct online test & interview for selection of suitable aspirants. Online applications only will be accepted and contenders have to pay required fee via online from 10.07.2019 to 20.07.2019. Karnataka Bank will conduct the online test on 03.08.2019 at Bengaluru, Delhi, Dharwad-Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mumbai and Mysuru Centres. More details of Karnataka Bank recruitment vacancy, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Karnataka Bank|
|Job Type||Private Jobs|
|Job Name||Probationary Clerks|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application & Payment||10.07.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application & Payment||20.07.2019|
|Online Test date||03.08.2019|
You may visit karnatakabank.com website to get more details about Karnataka Bank Clerk recruitment. Here you will get details of Karnataka Bank jobs 2019 like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Probationary Clerks Vacancy
- Aspirants should hold degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates upper age limit should be 26 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Karnataka bank will conduct online test & interview for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.600 for all candidates and Rs.500 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online.
How to apply Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Go to official website karnatakabank.com
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY CLERKS”, click on the advertisement.
- KBL notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|