Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019 | Probationary Officer (Scale-I) Post | Apply Online Registration Form @ Karnataka Bank Careers Page (i.e. www.karnatakabank.com) | Last Date 02nd Jan 2019
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL) has recently released the job notification for the vacancy of Probationary Officer (Scale-I). It has invited online applications from young and talented aspirants for Karnataka PO (scale-I) recruitment. This is good opportunities for those candidates who are searching jobs in banking sector. So, qualified aspirants can submit their online application form through Karnataka Bank careers page on or before the last date of 02nd January 2019. Candidates may download PO job notification from Karnataka Bank official website of www.karnatakabank.com.
Candidates must have received degree/ PG degree in relevant discipline form any reputed colleges and should have been born not earlier than 02.12.1990 & not later than 01.12.1997. The selection will be based on written examination and followed by interview. The written test will be held on 24.01.2019 (tentatively) at test centres of Bengaluru, Hubballi, Dharwad, Mangaluru, Mysuru and Udupi. The selected candidates shall be engaged at its Branches/ Offices located across India on probation for a period of one year. Aspirants should submit online application from 24th December 2018 to 02nd January 2019 only and no other mode of application will be considered. For more information about Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL) Recruitment 2018, candidates may check the official website @ www.karnatakabank.com.
Details of Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Scale-I Recruitment 2019 Job Notification:
|Organization Name||Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL)|
|Employment Category||Private Jobs/ Bank Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer (Scale-I)|
|No. of Vacancies||Not Mentioned|
|Salary||Rs. 65,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank PO (Scale-I) Jobs for Fresher’s 2019:
Educational Qualification (as on 01.12.2018)
- Post Graduates/ Graduates in Agricultural Sciences/ Law/ equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2018)
|Age Limitation||Born Between (Both Days Inclusive)|
|Lower age limit is 21 years and upper age limit is 28 years.||Born B/W 02.12.1990 to 01.12.1997|
|Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.|
- Online Test.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For SC/ST candidates -> Rs. 500/-
- For other candidates -> Rs. 600/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – By Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||24.12.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||02.01.2019|
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy:
- Go to Karnataka bank official website -> www.karnatakabank.com.
- Click on option -> careers in the bottom of home page.
- Find the correct notification for PO vacancy “RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS (SCALE I)” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Karnataka Po jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|