Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 | Law Officers Posts | Last Date 07.02.2020 | Download Notification @ karnatakabank.com
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Bank is going to fill up huge vacancies at our various Offices located across India. The Karnataka Bank career invites an offline application from qualified aspirants. Recently, they released this recruitment advertisement for the posts of Law Officer in Manager Cadre (Scale II). Applicants who are seeking Private Sector Bank jobs can apply to this Karnataka Bank jobs opportunity. Eligible applicants can submit your filled application before the last date on 07.02.2020. Karnataka Bank recruitment 2020 application form and official job notification are available on its official website @ karnatakabank.com.
Candidates must have completed Graduate in Law from the recognized university. Contenders must have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. Selection will be based on shortlisting of applicants. Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and interview at Bank’s Head Office, Mangaluru. Selected aspirants will be placed anywhere in India at our various offices. Candidate must have minimum 3 years of working experience as Advocate / Law Officer. More details of Karnataka Bank recruitment 2020 jobs, upcoming vacancies, latest notices, selection list, hall ticket and etc. will be updated on official website.
Details about Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Karnataka Bank|
|Job Category||Private Sector Bank Job|
|Designation||Law Officers [in Managers’ cadre (Scale-II)]|
|Current CTC||Rs. 87,600 per month|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||07.02.2020|
Keep watching Daily Recruitment to get more information related to all latest government jobs and future updates regarding Karnataka Bank recruitment 2020, admit card, syllabus, exam date, selection, result, merit list/selection list etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Law Officer Vacancy 2020:
Check official notification to get details about education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection process, application mode, vacancy detail, last date and so on.
- Candidates must possess Graduates in Law from any UGC recognized universities with minimum 50% marks.
- Applicants having minimum 3 years’ experience as Advocate / Law Officer.
- Minimum age shall be of 32 years as on 01.01.2020 i.e., candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1988.
- Selection would be made on the basis of Written Test & Personnel Interview.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Refer official notification (if any applicable).
- Applicants may download the application format on Karnataka Bank’s official website @ https://karnatakabank.com and submit them through offline mode.
- The candidates should send the duly filled application along with Bio-data/CV and other requisite documents to the below address,
The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR), Karnataka Bank Ltd., Head Office, Post Box No.599, Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru-575002, Dakshina Kannada Dist., Karnataka State
Steps to Apply for Karnataka Bank Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to the official website “https://karnatakabank.com/”.
- Pick the “Careers” from the footer menu list.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of Law Officers (in Manager’s Cadre (Scale-II)” and choose the “Recruitment Notification”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Application Format” to get Karnataka Bank Law Officers application form.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 | Probationary Officer Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 18.01.2020 | Apply online @ karnatakabank.com
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Bank is going to fill up many numbers of vacancies at its Branches/Offices located across India. Recently it has published the new job notification on 08.01.2020 for Probationary Officer Posts. It invites online application from degree holders. As per the Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification, these vacancies are allocated for Karnataka Bank PO vacancy 2020. Applicants who are searching bank jobs in private sector can make the online registration from 08.01.2020. The last date for submission of Karnataka Bank online application is 18.01.2020.
Karnataka Bank PO recruitment apply online link and notification is available in Karnataka Bank Career. Aspirants should hold degree in any discipline from recognized university. Candidates upper age limit should be 28 years. Karnataka bank will conduct online test & interview for selection of suitable aspirants. Karnataka Bank will conduct the online test on 16.02.2020 at Bengaluru, Delhi, Dharwad-Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mumbai and New Delhi Centre. More details of Karnataka Bank recruitment vacancy, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Karnataka Bank|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Job Name||Probationary Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application & Payment||08.01.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application & Payment||18.01.2020|
|Online Test date||16.02.2020|
You may visit karnatakabank.com Website to get more details about KBL recruitment. Here you will get details of PO posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Probationary Officer Vacancy
- Aspirants should hold degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates upper age limit should be 28 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Karnataka bank will conduct online test & interview for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.600 for all candidates and Rs.500 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply Karnataka Bank PO Notification 2020
- Go to official website karnatakabank.com
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS (SCALE I)”, click on the advertisement.
- KBL notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.