Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2017 | Peon (Group-D Posts) | Total Vacancies 161 | Apply Online @ Karnataka Bhoomi Official Site
Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2017 – Karnataka Government invites application for the post of Peon in Land Record department. Particularly, 161 vacancies are allotted for the peon post. Eligible Candidates apply online on or before the last date (October 15, 2017). Submit online application form @ Karnataka Bhoomi Official site.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Land Records Department
Organization Type: State Government
Name of the Post: Peon
Total Vacancies: 161
Job Location: Karnataka
Eligibility criteria for Karnataka Land Records Peon Post
- 10th standard from a recognized institute/board.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam
|General/Cat. 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B||Rs. 300/-|
|SC/ST/Cat. 01||Rs. 150/-|
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Karnataka Land Records Peon vacancies
- Go to official website and then look for news.
- Find the link for online application and then access the link.
- The link redirects to online application page.
- There you can find the notification for Group D Posts.
- Read the notification carefully and then apply online.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then upload photo and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Finally take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||11.09.2017|
|Closing date of Online application||15.10.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Karnataka Government would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.