Last updated on June 29th, 2018 at 10:09 am
Karur District Court Recruitment 2018 | Computer Operator Post | Total Vacancies 07 | Last Date 09.07.2018 | Apply @ ecourts.gov.in/tn/karur
Karur District Court Recruitment 2018: District Court of Karur has recently published the notification for the post of Computer Operator in Judicial Department of Karur District. As per the notification Karur District Court allotted 07 vacancies for above said post. Candidates can apply to this post through offline mode on or before the last date 09.07.2018. Online application form and official notification is available in official website, you may download it from official website.
District Court of Karur invites talented candidates for Computer Operator post on temporary basis. Candidate must know typewriting Junior Grade in Tamil & English. Candidates who have very must interest to work in court can use this opportunity and send your filled application form to given address before the last date ends. The Applications received after the last date will be rejected. More information about the recruitment is given in the official notification, here you will get information like eligibility, how to apply and etc.
Karur District Court
For every district in the Indian states, there is a district court managing judicial power over the district and so these courts are called as Principle District Court. The court exercises jurisdiction both on original side and appellate side in civil and criminal matters around the district. The Karur District Court serves judicial services over the regions such as Karur and Kulithalai Divisions.
Details of E-Court Karur Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||District Court of Karur|
|Job Type||State Govt. / Court Jobs|
|Job Name||Computer Operator|
|Pay Scale||Rs.20600 – 65500|
|Job Location||Karur, Tamilnadu|
Eligibility Criteria for Karur District Court Computer Operator Vacancy
- Bachelor Degree/ BCA/ B.Sc./ B.A/ B.Com/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018)
- Candidate age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Check the official notification for age limit and relaxation.
Mode of Application
- Offline – by Registered Post
- The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Combined Court Building, Thanthonrimalai, Karur – 639 007.
How to apply Karur District Court Computer Operator Post through Online
- Go to official website ecourts.gov.in/tn/karur.
- Click “Recruitment” then find the advertisement “PDJ COURT EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION -COMPUTER OPERATOR POSTS – LAST DATE – 09-07-2018 – ENGLISH” click on the advertisement notification will be opened.
- Read the notification and check eligibility.
- Then download the application form from the notification and then fill up correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|Date of Notification||25.06.2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||09.07.2018|