KPWD Admit Card 2019 | Karnataka Public Works Department | AE & JE Posts | Total Vacancies 870 | Exam Date: 22.06.2019 to 24.06.2019 | Download KPWD Call Letter @ cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
KPWD Admit Card 2019: Karnataka Public Works Department is going to release the KPWD Admit Card for Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Posts. It has already published the notification for AE & JE on March 2019. Now it has planned to conduct the KPWD online examination on June 2019. Candidates who have applied for KPWD recruitment and waiting to write the examination, kindly download your Karnataka PWD hall ticket from official website by using your username and password. Applicants who are seeking Govt Jobs in Karnataka State can use this KPWD opportunity. PWD Karnataka exam date time and venue details are given in the call letter.
As per the KPWD recruitment notification, overall 870 vacancies are allocated for AE/ JE posts. Applicants who have applied for this post those candidates download your admit card by using KPWD login credentials. Karnataka PWD will select the candidates on the basis of written exam & Kannada Language Examination. After that selected applicants will be appointed on anywhere in Karnataka. KPWD exam will be held for 300 marks and exam duration is 6 hours. More details of KPWD admit card/ hall ticket, departmental exam, result, merit list, cut off marks, syllabus, answer key, exam date, upcoming notification, latest vacancies and etc. are available in official website.
Details of KPWD Admit Card 2019
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Works Department|
|Category||State Govt./ Admit Card|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||870|
|Exam Scheme||Online Examination|
|Exam Duration||6 Hours|
|Exam Date||22.06.2019 to 24.06.2019|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
You may visit KPWD website to get more details about Karnataka PWD Admit Card. Here we can provide information like hall ticket details, how to download and direct download link. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
PWD Recruitment 2019 Karnataka Exam Pattern 2019
- Karnataka Public Works Department online exam will be conducted for 300 marks and subject wise marks details are given below.
|Subject||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|General knowledge||100||2 hrs|
|Technical Paper||100||2 hrs|
|Kannada Language||100||2 hrs|
Karnataka PWD Syllabus Topics 2019
- Civil Engineering: Transportation Engineering, Building Materials, The design of Steel Structures, Solid Mechanics, Construction Practices, Planning & Management, Surveying, The design of Concrete & Masonry Structures, Open Channel Flow, Fluid Mechanics, Hydraulic Machines & Hydro Power, Pipe Flow & etc.
- Mechanical: Engineering Mechanics, Mechanics of Materials, Theory of Machines, Thermodynamics, Machine Design, Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences, Heat-Transfer, Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering, Engineering Materials and etc.
- General Knowledge: Indian Polity, Indian Constitution, Cultural Heritage & Tourism, Geography – India, Karnataka, Current events – International, National, and Local, Science and Technology Updates, History – India & Karnataka, Personalities in News & Indian Economy
- English: Vocabulary, Grammar, Parts of Speech, Verb, Adverb, Cloze test, Direct/Indirect Speech, Active & Passive voice, Antonyms & Synonyms etc.
- Arithmetic and Reasoning: Relationship concepts, Spatial Orientation, Spatial Visualization, Visual Memory, Arithmetic Number Series, Arithmetical Reasoning, Similarities and Differences, Figures Classification, Figures Classification & Figures Classification.
How to Download PWD Karnataka Hall Ticket 2019
- Go to official website kea.kar.nic.in.
- Finds the “Hall Ticket download” link for AE & JE Posts is available on homepage.
- Click on the link, it will redirect to the next page.
- Enter your login credentials then enter submit button.
- After that your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it for write the exam.
|PWD Karnataka Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|KPWD Revised Exam Schedule||Download HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Aspirants who are seeking Karnataka Govt jobs can utilize this chance. Aspirants who have already applied this recruitment kindly get your admit card from official website. Keep in touch with this page for future updates.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|