KSET 2018 Notification | Karnataka State Eligibility Test – 2018 Official Job Notification for Assistant Professor Posts | Apply Online Application Form @ kset.uni-mysore.ac.in | Last Date 22nd Sep 2018
KSET 2018 Notification: Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) Center for Lecturership is going to conduct the KSET Exam 2018 for Assistant Professor Post. The Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2018 will be held on 16.12.2018 for 39 subjects. Eligible contender may apply for KSET 2018 assistant professor recruitment through online registration on or before the last date of 22.09.2018. Finally, applied candidates should send their prescribed format of online application form along with relevant documents to the respective Nodal center before the last date (06.10.2018).
KSET 2018 Examination will be conducted at eleven KSET Test Centers in Karnataka and the candidates can select any one Test Center for KSET Assistant Professor Exam 2018. There will be no negative marks for this examination. All candidates must have completed Master’s Degree/ Equivalent Examination. There is no upper age limit to apply for KSET-2018 Exam Notification. Pay the prescribed KSET exam fee via online mode or offline mode till the last date. The Selected candidates will be posted at Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions of Higher education (Government/Aided/Private) in Karnataka State. Who wish to apply for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) Recruitment vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus Pattern, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming/ Next Examination & etc.
Details of KSET Notification 2018 – 2019:
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) Center for Lecturership|
|Employment Category||State Government|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Name of the Exam||Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET)|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below.
Eligibility Criteria for KSET Recruitment 2018 Notification:
- Master’s Degree/ Equivalent Examination from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- No maximum age limit.
- Check more details of age limitation in KSET 2018 official notification given below.
- Written Examination (Objective type Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs)).
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- Offline Mode.
- Check details of postal address in KSET 2018 advertisement given below.
|Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||Rs. 850/-|
|Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD||Rs. 550/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – By State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System).
- Offline Mode – By Challan at all the SBI branches PAN India.
- Check more details of mode of payment in KSET Exam 2018 notification given below.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||23.08.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||22.09.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of the Application Form||06.10.2018|
|Date of Examination||16.12.2018|
How to Apply for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) Latest Notification 2018-19:
- Go to official website of KSET -> kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Click on option -> Notification -> Download Notification.
- Read the notification clearly to check your eligibility for KSET 2018 Exam.
- Fill all your details of KSET online application form correctly.
- Make the application fee via online or offline mode.
- Submit filled your online application form till the last date.
- After that, send the prescribed format of online application form to given office address before the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|