KSHRC Recruitment 2019 | Karnataka State Human Rights Commission | Steno, Driver & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 31 | Last Date 25.01.2019 | Apply online @ www.kshrc.kar.nic.in
KSHRC Recruitment 2019: Government of Karnataka is going to fill up 31 vacancies in Karnataka State Human Rights Commission. Recently KSRHC has released the recruitment advertisement for these vacancies. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Karnataka can use this chance. As per the Kannada KSHRC recruitment notification, these 31 vacancies are allotted for Assistant, Steno, Record Keeper, Driver & various posts. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address by RPAD or speed post or email address. The last date for receipt of the application is 25.01.2019.
KSHRC recruitment notification and application format is available in official website. KSHRC will conduct written exam/ interview for selection of suitable aspirants. After that candidates will be placed at KSHRC, Karnataka on contractual basis for 6 months. Applicants must have passed SSLC/ PUC/ Graduate from recognized board or university. Contenders have to attain the prescribed age limit and relaxation. Applications received after the scheduled date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of KSHRC jobs, upcoming vacancies, Karnataka human rights jobs, result and etc. will be updated on official website.
Details of KSHRC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Human Rights Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No: HRC 48 ADM 2018|
|Job Name||Assistant, Steno, Record Keeper, Driver & Other|
|Last date for receipt of the application is||25.01.2019|
You may visit KSHRC Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
KSHRC Kannada 2019 Vacancy Details
- Karnataka State Human Rights Commission allocates overall 31 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details re given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Private Secretary to Chairperson||01|
|Public Relations Officer||01|
|Legal Assistants / Research Assistant||01|
|Personal Assistants/ Stenographer||01|
|Junior Assistant/ Computer Operator||02|
Eligibility Criteria for KSHRC Assistant, Steno, Record Keeper, Driver & Other Posts
- Applicants must have passed SSLC/ PUC/ Graduate from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- KSHRC will conduct written exam/ interview for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Both online and offline applications will be accepted.
- Eligible candidates should send the filled application form by RPAD or speed post
The Secretary, Karnataka State Human Rights Commission, 5th stage, M.S Building, 3rd floor, Bangalore-560001
- Or candidates should send the filled application form to following e mail address
How to apply Karnataka State Human Rights Commission Jobs 2019
- Go to official website kshrc.kar.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notification & Instruction: Recruitment For Various Categories of Posts” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the give address, before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|