KVS Bhandara Recruitment 2020 | Kendriya Vidyalaya O.F Bhandara PGT, TGT & Various Posts | Walk-in Interview Date: 04.03.2020 to 05.03.2020 | Visit @ bhandaraof.kvs.ac.in
KVS Bhandara Recruitment 2020: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bhandara (KVS), Maharashtra, has recently published a notification for the position of PGT, TGT, PRT, Computer Instructor, Yoga Teacher, Sports Coach and Nurse on Contractual basis for the Session 2020-21. As per the KVS Bhandara recruitment 2020 notification, the eligible candidates may select by the process of Walk-in Interview. Contenders who are more passionate to work in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Bhandara, they may attend this Walk-in Interview. The walk-in Interview will be held from the date of 04.03.2020 to 05.03.2020, the date of interview may vary as by designation.
According to this KVS Bhandara recruitment notification, the interested contenders should bring Bio-data, a self- attested copies of SSLC & HSC Certificates, Marksheets, Graduation certificate, DOB (Date of Birth), Community certificate, etc. and relevant documents as mentioned in Kendriya Vidyalaya of Bhandara (KVS Bhandara) Recruitment 2020 notification . Candidates may appoint in Bhandara district of Maharashtra as decided by the Organization. Applicants should be an expertise in written and fluency communication skills both in English and Hindi and also requiring the basic knowledge of Computer. Applicants have to submit their application enclosed with required documents in prescribed manner as mentioned in official notification of KVS Bhandara.
Details of KVS Bhandara Notification 2020
|Organization Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, Bhandara|
|Organization Type||State Government of Maharashtra|
|Name of the position||PGT, TGT, PRT, Computer Instructor, Yoga Teacher, Sports Coach and Nurse|
|Consolidated Pay||Rs.21,250/- to Rs.27,500/- (as per designation)|
|Job Location||Bhandara, Maharashtra|
|Walk-in Interview Date||04.03.2020 to 05.03.2020|
|Registration Time||08.00 am to 10.00am|
This is a list of 1,202 schools known as Kendriya Vidyalaya 1,196 in India and three are abroad. A total of 12,78,201 students and 45,477 employees are on the rolls as of 20 January 2019. You will get brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, and Important Dates in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
Eligibility criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya Bhandara Vacancy 2020
- For PGT: Master Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech, B.Ed in relevant discipline.
- For TGT& PRT: UG in relevant discipline.
- For Computer Infrastructure: UG/ PG in relevant discipline with PGDCA.
- For Yoga Teacher: Any UG with 01 year training of Yoga.
- For Sports Coach: UG/ PG in Physical Education and purely specialization in Handball/ Volleyball/ Basketball/ Hockey/ Others.
- For Nurse: Diploma in Nursing.
- Check official notification of KVS Bhandara contractual teacher for your clarity.
- Walk-in Interview.
- Check KVS Bhandara official web portal for brief details about it.
Interview Venue & Date
- For PGT, TGT& PRT: 04.03.2020
- For Computer Instructor, Sports Coach, Yoga teacher & Nurse: 05.03.2020.
केंद्रीय विद्यालय भंडारा – 441906
- Visit and verify KVS Bhandara recruitment 2020 notification to get more datails.
Steps to apply for KVS Contractual Teacher Vacancy 2020
- Go to KVS Bhandara official website @ (www.bhandaraof.kvs.ac.in).
- Find and Select the required notification and read it completely.
- Applicants have to carry their Bio-data along with required documents at the time of interview.
- Contenders have to ensure the given particulars in the Bio-data and check their documents and certificates twice.
- For further references, visit official web portal of KVS Bhandara (bhandaraof.kvs.ac.in).
|EMPLOYMENT NEWS NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
To get elaborate information about this recruitment, go through the official notification thoroughly. Significant Links can accessible here. Check DAILY RECRUITMENT website to acquire various recruitment details other than upcoming updates of admit card, syllabus, result, answer key, private jobs, etc.