Last updated on January 28th, 2018 at 07:26 am
MCGM Admit Card 2018 | Total Vacancies: 1388 | Download BMC Group-D Examination Admit Card/Hall Ticket @ www.mcgm.gov.in
Download MCGM Hall Ticket 2018: MCGM – Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai will release admit card for the written Exam of Labour/Room Attendant/Multipurpose (1388 Vacancies) Recruitment. Registered applicants who are eagerly waiting for the Written Examination which will be held from Feb 15, 2018 to Feb 25, 2018 are requested to download the Mumbai BMC Group D Written Exam Call letter of MCGM Recruitment via the official website of Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) (i.e) www.mcgm.gov.in.
Lot of Applicants had registered for the MCGM Recruitment 2017 (1388 Vacancies). Now they can check their exam time & more details through the Admit Card /Hall Ticket.
Important Details to Download MCGM Admit Card 2018/Hall Ticket
Organization Name: Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM)
Category: Hall Ticket/Admit Card Download
Name of the Post: Labour/Room Attendant/Multipurpose
Total No of Vacancies: 1388 Vacancies
Job location: Mumbai
Name of the Examination: BMC Group-D Examination
Status of Hall Ticket: Available Soon
Date of Availability: After Onwards 15.01.2018
Date of Exam: February 2018
Official Website: www.mcgm.gov.in
Applicants those who are not aware how to download the Call Letter of MCGM Recruitment Written Exam 2018, kindly refer the below step by step process. Let’s proceed on the Process of MCGM Group -D Admit Card 2018 download. Candidates are required to download Hall ticket after Jan 24, 2018.
Important Documents requires at BMC Group D Written Exam 2018:
Applicants who are going to attend the BMC Group D written Exam 2018, they are requires to carry the following documents before attending the Examination hall.
- Copy of BMC Group D Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
- Any Valid ID Proof like Adhaar Card/Voter ID /Passport Copy/Pan Card/Driving License.
Don’t forget to carry with the following documents that mentioned to the exam centers.
How to Download MCGM Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
- Firstly go to Official website of MCGM (i.e) www.mcgm.gov.in –> Careers page.
- Applicants go to admit card download page and enter your Registration No/Roll No and DOB (dd-mm-yy).
- After that, you should click on Login button.
- Your admit card will display in front of computer screen.
- And then download your admit card and save for future use.
- After that, take a printout copy of your admit card.
|Starting date to download admit card||Yet to announce|