NABARD Result 2018 | National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development | Assistant Manager | Total Vacancies 92 | Download Preliminary Results @ www.nabard.org
NABARD Result 2018: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development shortly called as NABARD recently released the preliminary exam results for the post of Assistant Manager. Candidates who are already wrote the preliminary exam in the date of 19th may 2018 and waiting for the results to write the main exam, kindly see your results at official website. NABARD released the list of the shortlisted candidates; you may download the list from official website.
There are large number of candidates are applied to the Assistant Manager post and also wrote the Preliminary exam successfully. Candidates who are shortlisted for the NABARD main exam for the Post of Assistant Manager (Grade A), get ready to write the main exam. Main exam will be held on 17th June 2018, main exam hall ticket is available in official website you may download it from the official website. More information about the NABARD Result is given in the official website, here you can get information like NABARD Assistant Manager (Grade A) Result details, How to download the shortlisted candidates list and etc.
Details of NABARD Preliminary Results
|Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Name of The Post||Assistant Manager|
|No of Vacancy||92|
|Preliminary Exam Date||19.05.2018|
|Main Exam Date||17.06.2018|
|Main Exam Admit Card Status||Available|
How to See NABARD Preliminary Result and Download List of the Shortlisted candidates
- Go to the official website of NABARD nabard.org
- Find the advertisement on the home page “RESULT – RECRUITMENT OF GRADE ‘A’ (RDBS) – 2018 – ROLL NOS. OF CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR PHASE II”
- Click on the advertisement next page will be opened, find the advertisement about the Assistant Manager.
- To get the results click “Link for Result” list of Roll number of the shortlisted candidate for main exam pdf will be shown on the screen.
- Check your roll number, if you are shortlisted candidate you can eligible to attend the main exam.