NCAOR Recruitment 2018 | National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research Notification | Scientist-D, Manager & Junior Hindi Translator Posts | Total Vacancies 03 | Last Date: 08.06.2018
NCAOR Recruitment 2018: National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research shortly NCAOR has announced a job notification on the official website. The advertisement released for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy position of Scientist-D, Manager & Junior Hindi Translator. Totally 03 vacancies are allotted for the above said posts. Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for Jobs at NCAOR they may utilize this brilliant opportunity. Interested and Eligible candidates can submit application form to the given address on or before the last date 08.06.2018
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification, check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible candidates go to given application link, fill all required details correctly. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Here you can get details like NCAOR job notification, educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply online from this page.
Details of NCAOR Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Scientist-D, Manager & Junior Hindi Translator|
|Job Location||Across India|
Vacancy Details of NCAOR Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Scientist ‘D’||01||Level-12 (Rs. 78800-209200)|
|Manager||01||Level-11 (Rs. 67700-208700)|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01||Level -6 (Rs. 35400-112400)|
Eligibility Criteria of NCAOR Vacancies
- Scientist ‘D’: M.Sc/ M.Tech / M.E. / M.Sc. (Engineering) / Ph.D. in the relevant fields
from a recognized university.
- Manager & Junior Hindi Translator: Master Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
- However, check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
|Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|Scientist ‘D’||50 yrs|
|Junior Hindi Translator||30 yrs|
- Written Test
Mode of Application
How to apply for AAI Recruitment
- Go to official website and then Click ->Careers.
- Find the advertisement for above posts and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||21.04.2018|
|Last date for online application||08.06.2018|
National Centre for Antarctic And Ocean Research Recruitment 2017 | Mechanic, Electrician, MTS, Cook & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 26 | Walk- In Date: 19, 20 & 21 July 2017
NCAOR Recruitment 2017: National Centre for Antarctic And Ocean Research (NCAOR) has recently announced a Job Notification for filling up of the 26 Mechanic, Electrician, MTS, Cook & Various Posts. The interested candidates who are looking for the Latest NCAOR Notification 2017 can utilize such a great opportunity for their great life. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend for interview in prescribed application form along with Bio-data before the last date of application form closing is 21st July 2017. To apply for NCAOR Vacancy 2017 the candidates should be 18 years and age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved candidates as per the Govt rules. The candidates may refer the official website regarding NCAOR Jobs.
In this post. We provide you the detailed information of NCAOR Recruitment 2017 job notification such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. In order to apply for this job, Candidates should attend walk-in interview on the given dates. While attending interview candidates should carry necessary documents.
Details of NCAOR Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: National Centre for Antarctic And Ocean Research
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 26
Job Location: Goa
Vacancy Details of NCAOR Recruitment
|S.No||Name of Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|4||Operator Excavating Machine (Dozers, Excavators)||01|
|8||Boiler Operator & Mechanic/Plumber/Fitter||01|
|13||Inventory/Booking Keeping Staff||02|
Eligibility Criteria for National Centre for Antarctic And Ocean Research Vacancy
- 10th Pass, 12th Pass, ITI in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Check the official notification age limit details.
- Walk-in Interview
How to attend for NCAOR Walk-in Interview
- Go to official website: www.ncaor.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download application format.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for documents to carry for Interview.
- After all attend interview on the mentioned date and time.
Ministry of Earth Sciences,
IMD Campus, Opp. India Habitat Centre,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi –110 003
|Walk-in Date||19, 20 & 21 July 2017|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|