Nadia District Magistrate Office Recruitment 2017 | Civil Defence (CD) Volunteers | Total Vacancies 240 | Download Application Form @ Nadia District Website | West Bengal Jobs
Nadia District Magistrate Office Recruitment 2017 – Office of the District Magistrate in Nadia invites application for Civil Defence Volunteers. Particularly, 240 vacancies are allotted for these CD volunteer. Out of 240 vacancies, 80 vacancies are allotted for Auxiliary Fire Operator (AFO). Eligible Candidates apply for CD Volunteer Recruitment on or before the last date July 14, 2017. Download application form @ Nadia District Website. This Page explains Nadia District Magistrate Office Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Application received after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in Nadia District Magistrate Office official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
List of Shortlisted candidates will be published at the concerned sub divisional offices on 20.07.2017. Shortlisted candidates should appear for the Physical Fitness Test. Details of Physical fitness test dates and venues are mentioned in the official notification.
Details of Nadia District Magistrate Office Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Office of the District Magistrate, Nadia
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 240
Job Location: Nadia, West Bengal
Vacancy Details of Civil Defence Volunteers
|Name of the Sub Division||No. of CD Volunteers to be sponsored|
|Ranaghat Sub Division||60|
|Kalyani Sub Division||40|
|Tehatta Sub Division||50|
Eligibility criteria for Civil Defence Volunteers
- Madhyamik or its equivalent from a recognized institute/board.
- However, check official notification for complete eligibility criteria.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 33 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List
- Physical Fitness
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Hand / Post
Application should submit at the respective Office of the Sub Divisional Officer b/w 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM on working days.
How to apply for Nadia District Magistrate Office job vacancies
- Go to official website and then Recruitment page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Date to begin with Application||29.06.2017|
|Last date for receipt of application||14.07.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Nadia District Magistrate Office would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.