NBFGR Recruitment 2020 | Young Professional-II Posts | Total Vacancies: 11 | Last Date: 13.07.2020 | Apply @ nbfgr.res.in
NBFGR Recruitment 2020: ICAR -National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) is a dedicated research center in fishery science under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research of Government of India. They announced new job notification (F.No. 1/27/2017/Admin./YP-I&II) for the posts of Young Professional-II in different projects. As per the notification, 11 vacancies are going to be filled by NBFGR. They are looking for dedicated persons with willingness. A great opportunity for job seekers seeking government jobs. NBFGR announced new job notification on 29.06.2020. Applicants can apply @ nbfgr.res.in. Application should reach the office on or before 13.07.2020.
The posts is on temporary basis, which may be extended as per the performance of candidates. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. lnterested candidates may submit their applications for the appropriate posts through e mail firstname.lastname@example.org with complete bio data and relevant documents. Application without documents will be rejected. Only short-listed applicants will be called for Online interview. The online interview is scheduled on 17.07.2020 and 18.07.2020 from 11:00 hrs. Short listed candidates will be informed through email only. Original documents of the selected candidate will be physically verified before final offer of appointment & joining. Maximum age limit is 45 years.
Details of NBFGR Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Advertisement No||F.No. 1/27/2017/Admin./YP-I&II|
|Job Name||Young Professional-II|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||29.06.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||13.07.2020|
|Online Interview Date||17.07.2020 & 18.07.2020|
Be in touch with our dailyrecruitment site, because you will get latest updates here. Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply for the post are given below for your knowledge.
Vacancy Details of NBFGR Recruitment Notification 2020:
- As per the notification, overall 11 vacancies are allocated for NBFGR. Project wise vacancy details for Young Professional-II Posts is given below.
|Name of the Project||Vacancies|
|Short Term Technical Manpower Hired in ICAR-Institute||05|
|Network Program on Antimicrobial resistance in aquaculture and fisheries (AMR)||01|
|Centre for Agricultural Bioinformatics (CABin), ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi Scheme’s (Network Project on Agricultural Bioinformatics and Computational Biology)||01|
|National Surveillance Programme for Aquatic Animal Diseases||01|
|National Surveillance Programme for Aquatic Animal Diseases-Nodal component||01|
|All India Network project on Fish Health||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Young Professional-II & Other Posts:
- Applicants should hold Post Graduate Degree/ M.F.Sc/ M.Sc in a prescribed discipline from a recognised university.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- Minimum age limit is 21 years.
- Maximum age limit is 45 years.
- However check notification for more details.
- Selection will be based on Online Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Applicants can send their application through email: email@example.com on or before 13 July 2020.
Steps to Apply for NBFGR Jobs 2020:
- Go to the official website @ nbfgr.res.in
- Check the advertisement ‘The online interview is scheduled on 17.07.2020 and 18.07.2020 from 11:00 hrs. onwards at ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow for selection of Young Professional-II on contractual basis under different project’ to know the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- And finally send it to the above said mail address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|