NHSRC Recruitment 2020 | Technical Officer & Other Posts | Various Vacancies | Last Date: 12.07.2020 & 22.07.2020 | Download application form @ nhsrcindia.org
NHSRC Recruitment 2020: National Health Systems Resource Centre (nhsrc) is a government administration company, New Delhi, India. They announced new job notification for the posts of Technical Officer (Planning and Donor Coordination/ TB Diagnostics/ Surveillance/ Drugs &, Logistics/ Finance), Senior Consultant (LSCM), Consultant (Finance/ LSCM/ Procurement/ Accounts/ Admin-Finance/ Veterinary)/ Junior Consultant (Accounts) & Data Manager. As per the notification, various vacancies are filled by NHSRC. They are looking for dedicated persons with willingness, who are seeking jobs in Delhi. Applicants can download application form @ nhsrcindia.org. Application should reach the office on or before 12.07.2020 & 22.07.2020.
NHSRC announced new job notification on 02.07.2020. Interested candidates may submit their applications as per prescribed proforma which can be downloaded from the website. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. Applicants should submit the relevant documents along with the application form as mentioned in the official notification. Application without documents will be rejected. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview. If the candidates prefers to apply more than one post, should apply in a separate application form. Applicants can send their application through email given below. Application submitted in other format will not be accepted.
Details of NHSRC Vacancies 2020:
|Organization Name||National Health Systems Resource Centre|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Job Name||Technical Officer (Planning and Donor Coordination/ TB Diagnostics/ Surveillance/ Drugs &, Logistics/ Finance), Senior Consultant (LSCM), Consultant (Finance/ LSCM/ Procurement/ Accounts/ Admin-Finance/ Veterinary)/ Junior Consultant (Accounts) & Data Manager|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||02.07.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||12.07.2020 & 22.07.2020|
Be in touch with our dailyrecruitment site, because you will get latest updates here. Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply for the post are given below for your knowledge.
Eligibility Criteria for NHSRC Technical Officer vacancy 2020:
- Applicants should hold Any Degree/ Post graduate/ MSc/ MBBS/ MBA/ Diploma/ M.Com/ B.Com/ MD/ MPH/ DPH/ MAE/ PhD or equivalent in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 45-65 years.
- Check notification for more details.
- Selection may be based on Interview/ Skill Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online is accepted.
- Applicants can send their application through email at the below given email address:
|Technical Officer (Planning and Donor Coordination/ TB Diagnostics/ Surveillance/ Drugs &, Logistics/ Finance), Senior Consultant (LSCM), Consultant (Finance/ LSCM/ Procurement/ Accounts)/ Junior Consultant (Accounts)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Data Manager/ Consultant (Veterinary / Administration/Finance)||email@example.com|
Steps to Download Application Form for NHSRC Carrers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ nhsrcindia.org
- Click ‘Recruitment’ given in the home page.
- Check the advertisement for the above said posts to know the eligibility criteria.
- Download application form and fill it carefully.
- And finally send the application form to the above said mail address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|