NIOT Recruitment 2019 | Project Scientist & Other Posts | Last Date 03.07.2019 | Apply Online Latest 60 Job Vacancies in NIOT @ niot.res.in
NIOT Recruitment 2019: NIOT has recently published an advertisement for the recruitment of following posts such as Project Scientist, Project Scientific Assistant and Project Technician Posts. It is going to fill 60 vacancies in the above said posts. Online applications are invited from the qualified candidates. People who search for Central Government jobs can use this chance. Applicants can apply via online on or before the last date 03.07.2019. NIOT walk in interview will be held from 09.07.2019 to 17.07.2019. NIOT recruitment 2019 notification and apply online link is available in the official website of NIOT.
Aspirants should have completed the following educational qualification such as 10th/ ITI/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Masters/ Doctorate from the recognized board or university. Candidate must attain the prescribed age limit for this ocean recruitment. The selection will be based on the candidate’s performance at the time of walk in interview (written test/ trade test/ skill test). The chosen candidates will be engaged under project mode for temporary basis and placed at anywhere in India/ Lakshadweep or Andaman & Nicobar Island.
Details of NIOT Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest NIOT notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||National Institute of Ocean Technology|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Project Scientist, Project Scientific Assistant, Project Technician|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||60|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India/ Lakshadweep or Andaman & Nicobar Island|
|Last Date for Online Registration||03.07.2019|
|Walk in Interview Date||09.07.2019 to 17.07.2019|
Candidates who have applied for these posts can only appear in the walk in interview held for the latest job openings in NIOT. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Engineering jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for NIOT Notification 2019
NIOT is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Name of the Post||NIOT Salary||Vacancy|
|Project Scientific Assistant||Rs.24000/-||25|
Eligibility Criteria for NIOT Project Scientist & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as 10th/ ITI/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Masters/ Doctorate/ from the recognized board or university.
- Applicant should possess knowledge in relevant field for each post.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
|Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|Project Scientist||35 years|
|Project Scientific Assistant & Project Technician||28 years|
- NIOT conducts walk-in interview (written test/ trade test/ skill test) for filtering the candidates.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via online mode only.
Walk in Details
|Post||Date & Time||Venue|
|Project Scientist||09.07.2019 to 11.07.2019 (10.00 a.m Onwards)||National Institute of Ocean Technology, Pallikaranai, Chennai.|
|Project Scientific Assistant||16.07.2019 (10.00 a.m Onwards)|
|Project Technician||17.07.2019 (10.00 a.m)|
How to apply for NIOT Jobs 2019
- Go to official website niot.res.in
- Find the “Recruitment” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification regarding this recruitment and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts and take the print of the application.
- Bring the printed application and original certificates and required documents to attend the walk in interview.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Eligible candidates should register at the NIOT walk in venue between 8.00 a.m and 10.00 a.m. Please refer the official website for syllabus, further updates, selected list of candidates, changes and upcoming vacancies in NIOT 2019.