Parliament of India Recruitment 2021 | Manager, Junior Content Writer & other post |11 vacancies | Last Date: Within 21 Days | Download Application Form @ loksabha.nic.in
Parliament of India Recruitment 2021: Parliament of India invites application from eligible Indian Nationals are apply for the post of Social Media Marketing, Senior Content Writer/Media Analyst, Junior Content Writer and Manager post. Parliament of India announced the 11 vacancies on contractual basis. Candidates are advised to visit the official website. Candidates who are looking for central govt job kindly submit the filled application form to given address within 21 days from the date of issue of this advertisement i.e. 11.10.2021
Parliament of India 2021 notification and Lok Sabha application forms are available at official website. Candidates who have completed Bachelor degree/diploma are eligible to apply for this above said vacancy. This engagement is purely based on contract basis for a period of 01 year, which may be extended for 02 more years. Applicant age limit should be 22 years to 58 years. Selected candidate should be placed at Delhi along with the pay scale of Rs.35, 000 to Rs.65, 000. Detailed recruitment notification, application form educational qualification, age limit, selection process, address details and others are provided below.
Details of Lok Sabha Consultant Recruitment 2021
|Organization name||Parliament of India|
|Name of the post||Social Media Marketing, Senior Content Writer/Media Analyst, Junior Content Writer and Manager|
|Last date for submission of application form||Within 21 days i.e.(11.10.2021)|
Vacancy Details of Parliament of India jobs 2021
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Salary|
|Social Media Marketing (Senior Consultant)||01||Rs.65, 000|
|Social Media Marketing (Junior Consultant)||01||Rs.35,000|
|Junior Content Writer (Hindi & English)||02||Rs.35,000|
|Senior Content Writer/Media Analyst||01||Rs.45,000|
|Social Media Marketing (Junior Associate)||05||Rs. 30,000|
Eligibility criteria for Parliament of India
- Aspirants should possess Diploma/ Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Check notification for more details.
- Applicant age limit should be minimum 22 years and maximum of 58 years.
- Check age relaxation for Goa advertisement.
- Candidates Selection will be based on interview
- Offline mode is accepted
- Address: Administration Branch –l, Room No.619, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi-110001
Steps to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website www.loksabha.nic.in
- Click Recruitment >>Advertisements and Notice
- Click & Find Engagement of Consultants in Lok Sabha Secretariat.
- Check the advertisement and download the application form.
- Verify your eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should carry the documents in original along with copies of prescribed application form.
- Finally, submit the application form on or before the last date.
Candidates should visit the official website. Here you can find the details of selection process, age limit, educational qualification etc. Check out the latest current job notification is available at dailyrecruitment site.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|