Parliament of India Job Vacancies 2017-18 | 31 Jr Clerk Posts | Apply Online @ www.loksabha.nic.in | Last Date: 09.08.2017
Parliament of India Recruitment 2017: Parliament of India has published an official website for Job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates. The Recruitment board is planning to fill up with the 31 vacancies in the post of Junior Clerk Posts. Applicants who are eager to work in Parliament of India they can utilize this Central Government Job Opportunity. Candidates must have possess Bachelor‟s degree to apply for Parliament of India Vacancy. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for this posts must fill the online application form and send it on or before the last date 09th August 2017 Only.
In this post, We are provide the Parliament of India Jr Clerk job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about Parliament of India Recruitment of 2017 from the official link.
Details of Parliament of India Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Parliament of India
Organization Type: Central Government
Total Vacancies: 31
Job Location: Delhi
Vacancy details of Parliament of India Recruitment 2017
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Junior Clerk||31||Rs.5400 – 20200/-||Rs.2400/-|
Eligibility criteria for Parliament of India Junior Clerk Jobs
- Candidates should completed Bachelor‟s degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute.
- Must have minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in English/Hindi
- Age should be maximum 27 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
How to apply for Parliament of India Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||10.07.2017|
|Last date of online application||09.08.2017|
|Conduct of Written Test||Aug/Sep 2017|