Paschim Medinipur District Court Recruitment 2017 Notification for Stenographer, LDC, Process Server & other post | Total Vacancies 89 | Last date to apply: 06.10.2017 | Download Official notification @ www.pmdcjobs.com
Paschim Medinipur District Court Recruitment 2017– Paschim Medinipur District Court invites online application for recruitment of Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Process Server and Group-D (Peon/Night Guard/Farash/Gardener/Sweeper) posts. Particularly, 89 Vacancies are filled up for above said these posts at Paschim Medinipur District Court in West Bengal. May be Candidates who are working in under government/Public Sector Under takings, and within prescribed age limit must submit their application through proper channel with No Objection Certificate (NOC) of the Concerned Authority
Candidates should see the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether if you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible and desirous candidates may apply online on or before the last date of closing date of application, and should have to pay fee of application via online on or before Oct 06, 2017. Here you can get other details like educational qualification, age limit, salaries, selection process, and steps to apply online are below mentioned in this page.
Details of Paschim Medinipur District Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Office of the District Judge, Paschim Medinipur
Job Category: Government of West Bengal
Total no. of Vacancies: 89
Job Location: West Bengal
Vacancy Details of Paschim Medinipur District Court Notification 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay scale|
|Stenographer-Grade II||08||Rs. 7100-37600+GP 3900|
|Lower Division Clerk||26||Rs. 5400-25200+GP 2600|
|Process Server||06||Rs. 5400-25200+GP 2300|
|Group-D (Peon/Night Guard/Farash/Gardener/Sweeper||49||Rs. 4900-16200+GP 1700|
Eligibility criteria of Finance Officer Vacancy 2017
- Candidates must have completed 8th/10th/Diploma in relevant subject from a recognized institute.
- Age should be not below 18 and not above 40 yrs (as on 01.07.2017).
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Type Test (Computer)
- Viva Voce Test
|General Category of Stenographer/LDC Posts||Rs. 250/-|
|SC/ST Category of Stenographer/LDC Posts||Rs. 200/-|
|Other posts of General Category||Rs. 150/-|
|Other posts of SC/ST||Rs. 75/-|
|E. C Candidates||Nil|
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit card, SBI Buddy and also Net Banking).
Mode of Application
Steps to apply online for Stenographer, LDC & other vacancy 2017
- Candidates go to official website pmdcjobs.com
- Find the notification “Advrt No. 01/EN/2017/PMDC/-WB” and download in pdf format.
- Read the notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Now go to given link and fill all required details correctly and upload necessary documents.
- And Make payment while filling up the application form on or before Oct 06, 2017.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- After submitting application, take the printout copies of application for future use.
Download official notification: Click here To
Online application link
|Starting date to apply online||05.09.2017|
|Last Date to apply online||06.10.2017|
|Last date for fee payment||07.10.2017|
|Date of Examination||Oct/Nov 2017|