Patna High Court Recruitment 2019 | General Mazdoor Posts | Total 20 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ patnahighcourt.gov.in | Last Date 08th May 2019
Patna High Court Recruitment 2019: Patna High Court has issued recruitment notification for the vacancy in General Mazdoor on contractual basis in the Digitisation Cell of the Patna High Court. As per Patna High Court job notification, particularly 20 vacancies are available in this notification. Eligible candidates may apply online application form through patnahighcourt.gov.in on or before the last date ends (i.e. 08th May 2019). Candidates download job advertisement from patna high court official website.
Candidates should have passed Intermediate in any faculty or its equivalent from any recognized Board/ University. All aspirants must not below 18 years and not above 40 years of age. The selection will be made on via online written Test followed by interview. Candidates should pay the application fee amount of Rs. 500/- via online mode only. Submit online application form between 18.04.2019 to 08.05.2019 only. Who wish to apply for Patna High Court Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of Patna High Court Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||Patna High Court|
|Employment Category||Court Jobs|
|Name of the Post||General Mazdoor|
|No. of Vacancies||20|
|Pay Scale||Rs.247/- per day|
|Job Location||Patna, Bihar|
|Patna High Court Official Website||patnahighcourt.gov.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Patna High Court Recruitment 2019:
- Intermediate/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Online written Test.
- Check more details of selection process in official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- Rs 500/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||18.04.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||08.05.2019|
How to Apply for Patna High Court Jobs 2019:
- Go to Patna High Court official website -> patnahighcourt.gov.in
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Patna High Court vacancy 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Patna High Court Recruitment 2019 | District Judge (Entry Level) Posts | Total Vacancies 14 | Last Date 19.02.2019 | Apply Online @ patnahighcourt.gov.in
Patna High Court Recruitment 2019: High Court of Judicature at Patna is going to fill up 14 vacancies in Patna. It invites online applications from eligible law graduates. Recently Patna High Court has released the recruitment advertisement for District Judge (Entry Level) posts. Applicants who are seeking Court jobs in Bihar Govt can use this chance. As per the Patna High Court Recruitment notification, these 14 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Eligible candidates can apply to this recruitment from 21.01.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 19.02.2019.
Patna High Court Recruitment online application form and notification is available in official website. Applicants must have completed LL.B degree from recognized university. Candidate’s age limit should be between 35 to 50 years. Patna High Court will select the aspirants on the basis of written test and viva voce. Selected candidates will be posted at Patna high Court, Bihar. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. Contenders have to pay required fee through online. More detail of Patna High court upcoming recruitment, result, merit list, upcoming vacancies, latest jobs and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Patna High Court Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||High Court of Judicature at Patna|
|Job Type||Court Jobs|
|Advt. Number||Advertisement No. BSJS/1/2019|
|Job Name||District Judge (Entry Level)|
|Job Location||Patna, Bihar|
|Starting date for submission of online application||21.01.2019|
|Last date for submission of online application||19.02.2019|
You may visit official website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Patna High Court District Judge Vacancy
- Applicants must have completed LL.B degree from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be between 35 to 50 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Patna High Court will select the aspirants on the basis of written test and viva voce.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1000 for all candidates and Rs.500 for SC/ ST/ OH candidates of Bihar.
- You should make online payment only.
How to apply Bihar High Court Jobs 2019
- Go to official website patnahighcourt.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Online Application for the post of District Judge (Entry Level) Direct From Bar Exam -2019”.
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly then make the payment.
- Click submit button and take the print of the application form for your reference.