Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2019 | Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts | Total Vacancies 96 | Last Date 30.09.2019 | Download PWB Application Form @ www.pbwakf.org
Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2019: Punjab Waqf Board seeks offline applications from eligible candidates for the following Teaching and Non-Teaching posts (i.e.) Lecturer, PGT, TGT, Teacher, Primary Teacher, Nursery Teacher, Clerk, Librarian, Lab assistant & Computer lab attendant for schools running under the direct management of the Board. As per the www.pbwakf.org Recruitment 2019 notification, overall 96 vacancies are allotted for PWB jobs 2019. Applicants who are seeking govt jobs in Punjab those candidates should send the filled application form to Education Development Officer, Punjab Waqf Board address. The last date for receipt of the PB Wakh application is 30.09.2019.
PWB recruitment 2019 application form and notification pdf is available @ www.pbwakf.org. Applicants should have completed Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma/ B.A/ B.Sc./ BCA and age limit should be 18 to 37 years. Selection will be based on merit list & demonstration cum interview. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Punjab Wakf Board. Applicants have to pay required fee via DD. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Punjab Waqf Board recruitment vacancy, upcoming PWB job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of www.pbwakf.org Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Punjab Waqf Board|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Job Name||Lecturer, PGT, TGT, Teacher, Primary Teacher, Nursery Teacher, Clerk, Librarian, Lab assistant & Computer lab attendant|
|Last Date for Submission of application||30.09.2019|
You may visit www.pbwakf.org Website to get more details about Punjab Waqf recruitment. Here you will get information of Teaching & Non-teaching Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Punjab Waqf Board 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the Punjab Wakf notification, overall 96 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for PWB Teacher, Clerk & Other Posts
- Applicants should have completed Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma/ B.A/ B.Sc./ BCA from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 18-37 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on merit list & demonstration cum interview.
Mode of Application
- Offline mode applications only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by speed post or in person
Education Development Officer, O/O Chief Executive Officer, Punjab Waqf Board, SCO 1962-63, Sector 22B, Chandigarh – 160022
- Rs.500 for all candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make only offline payment via demand draft in favor of Punjab Aukaf payable at Chandigarh.
How to apply Punjab Wakf Board Jobs 2019 Notification
- Go to official website pbwakf.org.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment Notice”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|Application Form for Teaching Posts||CLICK HERE>>|
|Application Form for Non-Teaching Posts||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of Punjab Wakf to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.