RWF Recruitment 2017 | Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) – Job notification for Apprentices Vacancies | Total Vacancies 192 | Last date to send: 29.11.2017 | Download official notification @ www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 – Rail Wheel Factory shortly (RWF) has published new employment notification from eligible candidates of state of Karnataka for engagement of Apprentices Vacancies. Particularly, 192 vacancies are filled up for Apprentices Training Vacancies of RWF Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates can apply this job through offline. Download application from the official website of Rail Wheel Factory (i.e) www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates not registered with employment exchange in the state of Karnataka and without valid date, will be rejected.
Before going to apply, candidates should check the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply. Eligible and desirous candidates download application from the given official website. After download, fill all required details correctly. Aspirants can send their filled application along with relevant documents to given address either through hand (drop box kept in the office of the RWF) or registered post on or before the last date. Here you can find details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply in this page.
Details of RWF Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Rail Wheel Factory (RWF)
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 192
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Vacancy Details of RWF Recruitment 2017
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle )||08|
|CNC Programming cum Operator (COE Group)||23|
Eligibility Criteria of Apprentices Vacancies
- Candidates should have passed 10th standard or its equivalent with 50% marks from a recognized institute/Board.
- should have completed ITI (NCVT Certificate only) in relevant discipline from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
- Age should be minimum 15 yrs and maximum 24 yrs (as on 29.11.2017).
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit Test
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PH/Womens Candidates: Nil
Mode of Payment
- Offline (Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft)
DD should draw in favor of “Principal Financial adviser/Rail wheel Factory”
Mode of Application
- Offline –By Registered Post/Hand
The Chief Personal Officer, Rail Wheel Factory (RWF), Yelahanka, Bangalore-560 064.
How to apply for Apprentices Vacancies
- Candidates go to official website of RWF (i.e) rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Look at the “News & Announcement” tab and then find the advertisement for said post.
- Download official notification in pdf format and then read it well.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply for this job or not.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details correctly don’t miss any single field blank.
- Candidates paste their recent photographs in the space provide in the application.
- Finally, send your filled application along with necessary documents to given address.
|Date of notification||30.10.2017|
|Last date to send the filled application||29.11.2017|