RSMSSB Admit Card 2018 | Sanganak (Computer) | 400 Vacancies | Exam Date: May Last week | Admit Card release Date: Will be Updated soon | Download Admit Card @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Admit Card 2018: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) going to release an Admit Card for the examination of Sanganak (Computer) post. RSMSSB has published the notification for this post in the month of February. As per the notification 400 vacancies are allotted for this post. Candidates who are already applied for this post and waiting to write examination kindly download their Admit card from official website of RSMSSB. Written examination will be held on May Last week and Admit Card download date will be updated soon on official website or updated in our page. So candidates watch our page regularly for more detail about Admit Card.
This examination has negative mark so candidates must write their exam carefully and candidates must bring any valid original id proof and photo copy of the id proof along with their admit card before enters to the exam hall. More information about the recruitment and Admit card details are clearly given in the official website you may visit the official website for your clarification. Here you will get other information like written exam date, Admit card download date and how to download Admit Card etc.
Details of RSMSSB Admit Card 2018
Organization Name: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board
Category: Admit Card
Name of the Post: Sanganak (Computer)
No of Vacancies: 400
Mode of Exam: Written Test
Exam Date: May Last Week
Starting date to download Admit Card for Written Exam: will be updated soon
Last date to download Admit Card Written Exam: will be updated soon
Status of Admit Card: Unavailable
Job Location: Rajasthan
How to Download RSMSSB Computer Post Admit Card
- Go to official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click “Admit card” it will redirect to next page.
- Find the link “Download Admit Card for Direct Recruitment for Computor”
- Click on the link it will be going to next page.
- Enter your registration number and password then click submit button.
- Your admit card will be displayed now you can take the print of the admit card.
- Before enter to exam hall you must bring original id and photo copy of id along with your admit card.