Telangana MWD Recruitment 2018 | Telangana State Urdu Academy | Urdu Officers Grade-I & Grade-II Posts | Total 66 Vacancies | Apply online @ www.tsua.in | Last Date 23.04.2018
Telangana MWD Recruitment 2018: Minorities Welfare Department Shotly MWD has recently rolled out a notification for the recruitment of 66 Posts. The post names are Urdu Officers Grade-I and Urdu Officers Grade-II in Telangana. Totally, 66 vacancies are allotted, 06 for Urdu Officers Grade I and 60 for Urdu Officers Grade II Posts. Candidates who are wants to make a career at Telangana Government can apply online on or before 23.04.2018.
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification @ www.tsua.in. Check whether you are eligible to apply online. Eligible candidates fill all required details of online application form correctly. Finally, send your application via online mode till the last date. The Written Examination will be held on 20.05.2018 at Hyderabad only. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of Telangana MWD Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Minorities Welfare Department (MWD)
Employment Category: State Govt. Job
Total Vacancies: 66
Job Location: Telangana
Vacancy Details for Telangana Urdu Officer Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale:|
|Urdu Officers Grade-I||06||Rs. 37,100-91,450/-|
|Urdu Officers Grade-II||60||Rs. 28,940-78,910/-|
Eligibility criteria for Urdu Officers Grade-I & Grade-II Vacancies
- Must Pass in S.S.C./Matriculation with Telugu as second Language/Graduation/Post Graduate from recognized university/Institute.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official notification given below.
Age Limit (01.07.2018)
- Minimum age limit is 21 years & Maximum age limit is 44 years.
- Check details of age relaxation in official website given below.
- Urdu Officers Grade I will be selected on the basis of a Written Test and Oral Test.
- Urdu Officers Grade II will be selected on the basis of a Written Test.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
|General/Other candidates of Telangana and SC/ST & PH candidates of other States||For the post of Urdu Officer Grade-I is Rs. 600/-
For the post of Urdu Officer Grade-II is Rs. 500/-
|SC & ST, PH & Ex-servicemen of Telangana State||Nil|
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode-By Credit/Debit cards/net-banking only.
How to apply for Telangana Urdu Officers Vacancies:
- Visit the official website of MWD (i.e) www.tsua.in.
- Find the advertisement for said posts & download official notification.
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply for these jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online application clearly.
- Finally, submit you’re filled in application via online before the last date.
|Starting date of submission of online application form||02.04.2018|
|Closing date of submission of online application form||23.04.2018|
|Date of Examination||20.05.2018|