THDC Recruitment 2020 | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 110 | Last Date 20.10.2020 | THDC Rishikesh Apprentice 2020 Notification @ thdc.co.in
THDC Recruitment 2020: THDC India Limited has recently published the recruitment notification [Advertisement No.: ITI-Trade Apprentices 01/2020] on 18.09.2020 for ITI-Trade Apprenticeship Training at THDCIL, Rishikesh. It invites offline application from eligible candidates who are having domicile of Uttarakhand for undergoing one year apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act 1961. As per the THDC Rishikesh Recruitment 2020 notification, totally 110 vacancies are allocated for ITI Trade Apprentice posts and trade wise vacancy details are given below. Candidates who are searching 10th pass jobs kindly download the application format available in THDCIL and forward it along with all the documents mentioned in the notification to given address from 18.09.2020 to 20.10.2020.
THDC India Limited recruitment 2020 application form and THDC Rishikesh Apprentice notification is available in THDCIL website (thdc.co.in). Aspirants must have possessed 10th/ ITI. Candidates who have successfully completed ITI in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 those candidates are only eligible for apprenticeship training. Eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the respective trades. Offline mode applications only will be accepted. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of THDC Apprentice vacancy, upcoming THDC India Limited notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of THDC Rishikesh Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||THDC India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No.: ITI-Trade Apprentices 01/2020|
|Salary||As per the Apprentice Act 1961|
|Job Location||Rishikesh [Uttarakhand]|
|Starting Date for Submission of application||18.09.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of application||20.10.2020|
You may visit thdc.co.in Website to get more details about THDC Rishikesh recruitment. Here you will get details of THDC Apprentice posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
THDC Apprentice 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the THDC notification, overall 110 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Trade||No of Vacancy|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||30|
|Stenographer/ Secretarial Assistant||30|
Eligibility Criteria for THDC India Limited Apprentice Vacancy
- Aspirants should have passed 10th/ ITI from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the respective trades.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- It is mandatory for candidates enroll themselves in the apprenticeship portal (gov.in).
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by post
Sr. Personnel Officer, THDC India Limited, Bhagirathi Bhawan, Pragatipuram, By-Pass Road, Rishikesh-249201
How to apply THDC Limited Apprentice Recruitment
- Go to official website thdc.co.in.
- Click “Career->New Openings” find the advertisement “Notification for ITI Trade Apprenticeship Training at Rishikesh”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Steps to fill up THDC Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from THDC Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|