SBCID Recruitment 2020 | Junior Reporter Posts | Total Vacancies 29 | Last Date 31.03.2020 | Download TN Police SBCID Chennai Jobs 2020 Application Form @ www.tnpolice.gov.in
SBCID Recruitment 2020: Offline mode applications are invites in the prescribed format from qualified male candidates to fill up 29 vacancies for Junior Reporter posts by Direct Recruitment in Police Shorthand Bureau, SBCID Chennai. Recently SBCID has announced the new job notification [Notification No 1/2020] in Tamilnadu State Police Subordinate Service. Applicants who are looking for govt jobs in tamilnadu should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date. The last date for receipt of the SBCID Junior Reporter jobs 2020 application is 31.03.2020.
Police Shorthand Bureau SBCID Chennai will conduct Skill Test & Oral Test for selection of candidates for Junior Reporter posts. Selected candidates will be deployed at Chennai [Tamilnadu]. Applicants should pass 12th Std with Tamil and age limit should be 18 to 30 years. Aspirants must have passed Government Technical Examination in English Shorthand/ English Typewriting. TN Police SBCID Chennai recruitment 2020 notification & application form is available @ www.tnpolice.gov.in. More details of Tamilnadu Police recruitment, upcoming SBCID Chennai Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of SBCID Chennai Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Police Shorthand Bureau, SBCID Chennai|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No 1/2020|
|Job Name||Junior Reporter|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.03.2020|
Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, TN Govt Jobs, Defence jobs and etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Reporter Posts
- Applicants should pass 12th Std with Tamil.
- Aspirants must have passed Government Technical Examination in English Shorthand/ English Typewriting.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- SBCID Chennai will conduct Skill Test & Oral Test for selection of candidates for Junior Reporter posts.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: The Chairman, Selection Committee, Police Shorthand Bureau, HQ, 2nd Floor, Old Coastal Security Group Building, DGP Office Complex, Maylapore, Chennai – 600004
How to apply TN Police SBCID Chennai Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website of Tamilnadu Police.
- Find the advertisement for SBCID Chennai Junior Reporter Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|