TNCDW Recruitment 2018 | Thematic Specialist & Consultant Posts | Download Notification @ www.tamilnadumahalir.org | Last Date 13th July 2018
TNCDW Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Corporation for Development of women shortly called as TNCDW has invites offline application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Thematic Specialist (Social Mobilization & Institution Development, Skills and Livelihoods, Financial Inclusion and Micro Enterprises, MIS & ME & Asst. Project Officers) and Consultant (Marketing, Agribusiness Management & Dairy Business Management) in Tamil Nadu. There are various vacancies allotted for above said positions. Interested aspirants who are eligible can send their prescribed format of CV/Resume along with necessary educational certificates/document to given office address. The last date for submission of offline application is 13.07.2018.
Interested candidates download the official notification from TNCDW official website i.e. www.tamilnadumahalir.org. Read the notification to check your eligibility and other information. All eligible candidates may apply for Tamil Nadu Corporation for Development of Women various jobs through offline mode on or before the last date. Incomplete applications and application received after the last date will be rejected. Apply as soon as possible. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TNCDW Notification:
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Corporation for Development of women (TNCDW)|
|Employment Category||State government Job|
|Name of the Post||Thematic Specialist & Consultant|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Eligibility Criteria for TNCDW Vacancy 2018:
- Graduate/Post graduate diploma/MBA/Masters in any other relevant discipline/ICWA/CA.
- Candidates should have good knowledge in writing and speaking both English and Tamil languages.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
Postal Address is,
Managing Director, Tamilnadu Corporation For Development of Women Ltd, (A Government of Tamilnadu Undertaking), Mother Teresa Women’s Complex-I Floor, Valluvar Kottam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600 034, Tamil Nadu, India.
Email: email@example.com (For Thematic Specialists Posts).
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (For Consultant Posts).
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Corporation for Development of women Jobs:
- Go to official website -> tamilnadumahalir.org
- Find the correct notification link in the home page and open it.
- Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility to apply offline.
- Finally send the CV/Resume attached with important certificates/documents via offline mode to given TNPL office address till the last date.
|Last date for receipt of application||13.07.2018|