TNRD Madurai Recruitment 2020 | Road Inspector Jobs | Total 17 Vacancies | Last Date 28.02.2020 | Download Notification @ madurai.nic.in
TNRD Madurai Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchaayat Raj Department shortly known as TNRD. Recently, it has announced recruitment for the post of Road Inspector jobs in Rural Development Department. Totally, 17 vacancies are allotted for the post of this TNRD Madurai district jobs. Eligible candidates who are all interested for this TNRD Madurai Recruitment 2020 vacancy can apply through offline mode before last date on 28.02.2020 up to 5.45 PM.
Candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check your eligibility to apply for TNRD Madurai vacancy. Eligible candidates go to official web site @madurai.nic.in and then download application form. Applicants should possess ITI Civil Draughtman and able to read and write Tamil Language. More details of Tamilnadu TNRD vacancy, upcoming TNRD Thanjavur jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of TNRD Madurai Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (TNRD)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Salary||Rs. 19,500 to R. 62,000|
State & Central Government introducing several job opportunities for the people who are looking jobs allover India can surf our website anytime. Daily Recruitment providing all data about TNRD Thanjavur Recruitment 2020 upcoming vacancies, recent or current recruitment, exam dates, examination syllabus, admit cards, exam results and so on.
TNRD Jobs in Madurai District 2020:
|MBC & DNC||04|
Eligibility criteria for Road Inspector Posts:
- Candidates should possess ITI Civil Draughtman from recognized university/ institute.
- Age shall be 35 years old as on 01.07.2020.
- Selection shall be done on the mode of direct interview basis.
- Offline Mode through by Post/In Person.
- Candidates should check postal address in official notification given below.
|Starting date for submission of offline application form||30.01.2020|
|Last date for submission of offline application form||28.02.2020 (10 AM to 5.45 PM)|
Steps to Apply for TNRD Madurai Vacancy 2020:
- Go to official website: https://madurai.nic.in/.
- Pick “Notification” from the menu bar and select “Recruitment” from the dropdown.
- Find & choose the correct notifications “Road Inspector in Rural Development Department”.
- Read the notification to check your eligibility for this TNRD Madurai Recruitment 2020.
- Take Print out of the application form and fill your details correctly.
- Attach the passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents.
- Finally send application form via postal on or before the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM