TNRD Madurai Recruitment 2018 | Panchayat Secretaries Posts | Total 38 Vacancies | Apply @ www.madurai.tn.nic.in | Last Date 11.04.2018
TNRD Madurai Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchaayat Raj Department shortly TNRD has announced recruitment for the post of Panchayat Secretaries in the Zones of Alanganallur, Kallikudi, Kottampatti, Madurai East, Madurai West, Melur, T.Kallupatti, Thirupparankundram and Vadipatti. Totally, 38 vacancies are allotted for the post of Panchayat Secretary in Madurai District. Interested candidates who are eligible for the post can apply through offline mode on or before last date (11.04.2018 at 5.45 p.m.)
Candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check your eligibility to apply for Village Panchayat Secretary vacancy. Eligible candidates go to official web site @ www.madurai.tn.nic.in and then download application form. Candidates don’t wait till the last date to apply. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TNRD Madurai Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (TNRD)
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 38
Pay Scale: Rs. 7700/-
Job Location: Madurai, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy details of Panchayat Secretaries in Madurai District:
|Name of the zone||Regions||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for TNRD Madurai Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should have passed in 10th or equivalent from recognized university/ institute.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018.)
|Categories||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
- Merit List
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by Post/In Person.
- Candidates should check Zone wise postal address in official notification given below.
How to apply for TNRD Madurai Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate visit official web site-> www.madurai.tn.nic.in.
- Find correct notifications -> Notification on Recruitment of Panchayat Secretary in Madurai District in the home page.
- Read the notification to check your eligibility for this TNRD Madurai Recruitment.
- Take Print out of the application form and fill your details correctly.
- Attach the passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents.
- Finally send application form via postal on or before the last date 11.04.2018.
|Starting date for submission of offline application form||28.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of offline application form||11.04.2018 (05.45 PM)|
Click here to download Application Form & Official Notification>>