Tobacco Board Admit Card 2019 | Field Officer & Other Posts | Total Posts 41 | Online Exam Date 01.09.2019 | Download Tobacco Hall Ticket @ tobaccoboard.com
Tobacco Board Admit Card 2019: Tobacco Board has recently released the Tobacco Admit Card for Field Officer/ Technical Assistant & Accountant/ Superintendent Posts. It planned to conduct Online Test/Examination for Field Officer/ Technical Assistant & Accountant/ Superintendent Posts on 01.09.2019. Candidates who have applied for this Tobacco Board Field Officer Recruitment 2019 and eagerly waiting to write an examination kindly get your Tobacco Board hall ticket from 19.08.2019 to 01.09.2019 at official website (tobaccoboard.com). It has already published the Tobacco 2019 notification 2019 on July 2019. Tobacco Board Exam date, time and venue are given in the Tobacco Online Exam Call Letter.
As per the Tobacco Board Recruitment Notification 2019, there are 41 vacancies are allocated for Field Officer/ Technical Assistant & Accountant/ Superintendent posts. Applicants who have applied for these Tobacco jobs 2019 those candidates download your admit card by using Tobacco login credentials (Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB). Tobacco Board will select the candidates on the basis of Online Test/Examination. Tobacco Board will conduct the online exam for 100 marks & 150 marks and exam duration is 90 & 120 minutes. More details of Tobacco Field Officer admit card/ Manager hall ticket, result, syllabus, answer key, exam pattern, cut off marks, upcoming notification, latest vacancies and etc. are available in official website.
Details of Tobacco Field Officer & Other Posts Hall Ticket 2019
|Organization Name||Tobacco Board|
|Category||Central Govt. / Admit Card|
|Advt No||Employment Notification No: 01/2019|
|Name of the Post||Field Officer/ Technical Assistant & Accountant/ Superintendent|
|Exam Scheme||Computer Based Test|
|Total Marks||100 marks & 150 marks|
|Exam Duration||90 & 120 minutes|
|Admit Card Download Date||19.08.2019 to 01.09.2019|
|Tobacco Exam Date||01.09.2019|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
You may visit tobaccoboard.com website to get more details about Tobacco Call Letter 2019. Here you can get Tobacco Board hall ticket details, how to download and direct link. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
Tobacco Board 2019 Exam Pattern for Field Officer & Other Posts
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes (Field Officer/ Technical Assistant) & 120 minutes (Accountant/ Superintendent).
- No of Questions: 100 questions (Field Officer/ Technical Assistant) & 150 questions (Accountant/ Superintendent).
- Maximum Marks: 100 marks (Field Officer/ Technical Assistant) & 150 marks (Accountant/ Superintendent).
- Type of Questions: Question paper will hold multiple choice questions.
- Question Paper Language: English & Hindi
- Mark Deduction: 25 Marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Tobacco 2019 Exam Scheme
- It will conduct the online exam for Field Officer/ Technical Assistant Posts for 100 marks & exam scheme is given below
- Tobacco Board will conduct the online exam for Accountant/ Superintendent Posts for 150 marks & exam scheme is given below
Exam Centres for Toabcco 2019 Exam
- Toabcco Board will conduct the online exam for Field Officer/ Technical Assistant & Accountant/ Superintendent posts at various centres. Candidates kindly get your test centre details from official website.
How to Download Tobacco Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2019
- Go to official website tobaccoboard.com.
- Find the link “Click here to download the hall tickets for online examination on 1.9.2019 for the posts of Field Officers / Technical Assistants and Accountant / Superintendents”, click on the link.
- It will redirect to the next page enter your Tobacco Board login credentials.
- After that click submit button your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it for write the exam.
|Tobacco Hall Ticket||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official website of Tobacco Board to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.