UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 | Staff Car Driver (Gr-C) Posts | Total 19 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ www.indiapost.gov.in | Last Date 24th Dec 2018
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has announced new job notification for Post of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) (Group-C) on the basis of direct recruitment in different divisions/ units of UP Circle. As per Uttar Pradesh postal circle, particularly 19 vacancies are allotted for staff car driver jobs. Eligible Indian citizens can send your prescribed application form along with relevant documents to given below postal address through registered post or speed post on or before the last date of 24th December 2018.
Candidates must have passed in 10th Standard with experience of driving light & heavy motor vehicle for at least three years and should have valid driving license for light and heavy motor vehicles. All aspirants must have attained the age limit of 18 years to 27 years. The selection will be based on driving test. Incomplete and application without requisite documents will be not considered. The last date for receipt of application is 24.12.2018. For more information about Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2018, candidates may check the official website @ www.indiapost.gov.in.
Details of UP Postal Circle Job Notification 2018-2019:
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) (Gr-C)|
|No. of Vacancies||19|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the Communities||No of Vacancies|
|Total Job Vacancies||19|
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2018 Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Job Vacancies:
- Passed in 10th Standard/ equivalent from any recognized board/university/institution.
- Possession of a valid driving license for light and heavy motor vehicles, knowledge of motor mechanism and experience of driving light & heavy motor vehicle for at least three years.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 27 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Driving Test.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Registered Post/ Speed Post.
Details of Postal Address is,
The Assistant Director (Recruitment), O/o Chief Postmaster General, UP Circle, Hazratganj, Lucknow-226001.
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form via Registered Post or Speed Post.||24.12.2018|
How to Apply for UP Post Office Job Vacancy via Offline Application Form 2018:
- Go to India Post official website -> www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Click on option -> Opportunities in the bottom of home page.
- Find the correct notification “Notification for filling up of 19 (Nineteen) vacancies of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) in different Divisions/Units of UP Circle, on the basis of Direct Recruitment in the Department of Posts” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through offline mode by the way of registered post or speed post till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in UP Postal Circle would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.