UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts | Total Vacancies 3951 | Last Date 15.05.2020 (Date Extended) | India Post Office Recruitment Apply online @ www.indiapost.gov.in
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited via online mode by the respective recruiting authorities from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). India Post is going to fill up 3951 vacancies in Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle. It has recently published the recruitment notification [RECTT/GDS ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/UP/2020/8] on 23.03.2020 regarding above said UP Post Office Vacancy 2020. India Post Office invites online application from 10th passed candidates to fill up UP Postal GDS Vacancy 2020. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Uttar Pradesh can make the India Post online registration from 23.03.2020 to 15.05.2020 (Date Extended)
Applicants should pass Secondary School/ 10th Std and age limit should be 18 to 40 years. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via either online or offline. UP Post Office will recruit the aspirants on merit list basis. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Uttar Pradesh state. UP Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2020 notification pdf & apply online link is available @ www.indiapost.gov.in/ www.appost.in/gdsonline. More details of Post Office Jobs in UP, upcoming Uttar Pradesh Postal jobs notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming India Post notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of UP Post Office Vacancy 2020
|Organization Name||India Post – UP Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||RECTT/GDS ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/UP/2020/8|
|Job Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting date for Registration, Fee & Submission of online application||23.03.2020|
|Last date for Registration, Fee & Submission of online application|
|Official Website||www.indiapost.gov.in/ appost.in/gdsonline|
Eligibility Criteria for UP Postal Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Vacancy
Educational Qualification of India Post Vacancy
- Applicants should pass Secondary School/ 10th Std from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
India pots office recruitment process
- India Post Office selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list.
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for UR/OBC/EWS Male candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online or offline (Post Office).
Steps to apply online for UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website appost.in/gdsonline.
- Find the advertisement for UP Postal Circle, click on the advertisement.
- TS Postal notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Uttar Pradesh Post Office Online Form for GDS Vacancy
- Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Aspirants shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Important Instructions of India Post Office Jobs in UP
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
- Applicants should have Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute.
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
- The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection.
- Department of Posts does not make any phone calls to the candidates.
- The recruiting authority of each post reserves the right to modify or cancel the notification of a post at any time without assigning any reason.