WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2019 | Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper Posts | 572+ Vacancies | Last date 26.06.2019 to 24.07.2019 | Apply Online Application @ anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2019: Women Child Development Department (WCD) has invited online applications for the anganwadi recruitment of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper in Bengaluru Rural, Shivamogga, Uttara Kannada, Gadag, Dakshina Kannada, Mysore & Hassan District. There are 572+ vacancies are allotted for this WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment. Who wants to get jobs in Karnataka can use this chance. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply to this notification through online mode from 27.05.2019/ 03.06.2019/ 15.06.2019/ 17.06.2019/ 22.06.2019/ 24.06.2019/ 25.06.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 26.06.2019, 02.07.2019, 11.07.2019, 15.07.2019, 17.07.2019, 18.07.2019 & 24.07.2019. WCD Karnataka Anganwadi recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website.
Details of WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Job Notification:
|Organization Name||Women Child Development Department (WCD)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper|
|No of total vacancy||572+|
|Job Location||Bengaluru Rural, Shivamogga, Uttara Kannada, Gadag, Dakshina Kannada, Mysore & Hassan [Karnataka]|
|Last date for submission of online application (Mysuru District)||02.07.2019|
|Last date for submission of online application (Hassan District)||26.06.2019|
|Last date for submission of online application (Gadag District)||11.07.2019|
|Last date for submission of online application (Dakshina Kannada District)||15.07.2019|
|Last date for submission of online application (Uttara Kannada District)||17.07.2019|
|Last date for submission of online application (Shivamogga District)||18.07.2019|
|Last date for submission of online application (Bengaluru Rural District)||24.07.2019|
Candidates must have completed 08th standard or 10th standard from recognized board. The eligible candidates will be selected by Written Exam and Interview which will be conducted by Karnataka Women Child Development Department on stipulated date. All applicants age limit should b/w 18 years to 35 years. Who wish to apply for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below.
Karnataka Anganwadi 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the WCD Karnataka ICDS notification, overall 572 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. District wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the District||No of Vacancy|
|Uttara Kannada||Check Advt.|
Eligibility Criteria for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper Vacancies:
- 04th Standard/ 08th Standard/ 10th Standard/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written Exam.
- Check more details of selection process in official advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
How to apply online registration for Karnataka Anganwadi Positions 2019:
- Candidates go to official website -> anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.
- Find the correct notification in the home page and open it.
- Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility to apply for this recruitment.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online application form.
- Finally, submit your application via online mode till the last date.
|Apply Online Link & Official Notification||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|