WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment | Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper Posts | 332 Vacancies | Apply Online Application @ anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2018: Women Child Development Department (WCD) has invited online applications for the anganwadi recruitment of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper in Dakshina Kannada & Bengaluru Urban districts. There are 332 vacancies are allotted for this WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment. Who wants to get jobs in Karnataka can use this chance. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply to this notification through online mode on before the last date (24.10.2018 & 25.10.2018). The online application is available @ www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.
Details of WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Job Notification:
|Organization Name||Women Child Development Department (WCD)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper|
|Starting date for submission of online application||25.09.2018|
|Last date for submmission of online application||24.10.2018/ 25.10.2018|
Candidates must have completed 08th standard or 10th standard from recognized board. The eligible candidates will be selected by Written Exam and Interview which will be conducted by Karnataka Women Child Development Department on stipulated date. All applicants age limit should be b/w 18 years to 35 years. Who wish to apply for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below.
Vacancy Details of Women Child Development department Anganwadi Recruitment:
|Name of the District||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper Vacancies:
- 08th Standard/10th Standard/ Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written Exam.
- Check more details of selection process in official advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application (For Dakshina Kannada District Posts)||24.10.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application (For Bengaluru Urban District Posts)||25.10.2018|
How to Apply online registration for Karnataka Anganwadi Positions 2018-19:
- Candidates go to official website -> anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.
- Find the correct notification in the home page and open it.
- Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility to apply for this recruitment.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online application form.
- Finally, submit your application via online mode till the last date.
|Apply Online Link & Official Notification for Above Mentioned District wise Posts||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|