Bhubaneswar AIIMS Recruitment 2017 | Senior Residents | Total Vacancies 216 | Walk-in Date: May 11 & 12, 2017 | Refer @ www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
All India Institute of Medical Science shortly AIIMS in Bhubaneswar invites application for the post of Senior Residents on adhoc basis. Particularly, 217 vacancies are allotted for Senior Residents. Eligible candidates apply online for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment on or before the last date. Download application form @ AIIMS Bhubaneswar Official website. This Page explains AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Before attend the interview, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. In order to apply for this job, Candidates should attend walk-in interview on the given dates. While attending interview candidates should carry necessary documents.
About AIIMS Bhubaneswar
All India Institute of Medical Science shortly AIIMS in Bhubaneswar is a medical college under the control of central government. It has been servicing to Bhubaneswar since 2012. It has been located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha until now. Formerly, it was called as Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose All India Institute of Medical Science. Presently, there are more than five hundred teaching staffs in AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
Details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: All India Institute of Medical Science, Bhubaneswar
Category: Central Government
Total Vacancies: 216
Job Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Eligibility criteria for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
- MD/MS/MDS/DNB/DM/MCH in the concerned subject from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be maximum 33 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Walk-in Interview
- Document Verification
|Physically Handicapped||No Fee|
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – NEFT
Account No. 557820110000006 ● IFSC Code: BKID0005578 ● MICR Code: 751013019 ● Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha.
How to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar job vacancies
- Go to official website and then Recruitment Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then prepare to attend walk-in.
- Download the application form from the official website and then fill it correctly.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to carry for Walk-in.
- After all attend interview before 8:00 pm on the mentioned date.
|Walk-in Date||11.05.2017 & 12.05.2017|
|Walk-in Time||11:00 AM (Reporting Time – 8:00 AM)|
Directors’ Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
Note: – Candidates who are willing to secure a job particularly in AIIMS, Bhubaneswar would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest release of employment news.