APPSC Recruitment 2017 | Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Job Notification for Civil Assistant Surgeon (Specialist) Post | Total Vacancies 129 | Last date to apply: 03.11.2017 | Download official notification @ www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Recruitment 2017 – Andhra Pradesh public Service Commission popularly known as APPSC has announced new employment notification for engagement of Civil Assistant Surgeon (Specialist) post in AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad. Particularly, 129 vacancies are allotted for following departments, as shown in below table. Eligible and willing candidates can apply this post through online mode only. The application link will display from Oct 04, 2017 to Nov 03, 2017 through the official website of ASPSC (i.e) www.psc.ap.gov.in.
Candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification, and check whether you are eligible to apply these vacancies or not. Before going to apply this post, should fill his/her required details through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the given official website. If you are eligible to apply these vacancies, go to given application link using OTPR and fill all required details correctly. Candidates should have to pay fee of application through online. Here you can find details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and how to attend from this page.
Details of APPSC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Employment Type: State Government Job
Name of the Post: Civil Assistant Surgeon (Specialist)
Total no. of Vacancies: 129
Pay scale: Rs. 40,270 – 93,780/-
Job Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Vacancy details of APPSC Recruitment
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Civil Assistant surgeon in Gynecology||36|
|Civil Assistant surgeon in Anesthesia||24|
|Civil Assistant surgeon in Pediatrics||24|
|Civil Assistant Surgeon in General Medicine||19|
|Civil Assistant Surgeon in General Surgery||08|
|Civil Assistant Surgeon in Orthopedics||03|
|Civil Assistant Surgeon in ENT||07|
|Civil Assistant Surgeon in Pathology||08|
Eligibility criteria of Civil Assistant Surgeon post
- Candidates should have completed Post graduate Medical Course in degree/Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/University.
- Age should be minimum18 yrs and maximum 42 yrs (as on 01.07.2017).
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Online Examination (Written)
- Computer Based Examination
|Category||Application fee||Examination fee|
|General Candidates||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 120/-|
|SC/ST/BC/Ex-Service Men||Nil||Rs. 120/-|
Mode of payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking)
Mode of Application
Steps to apply online for APPSC Job Vacancy
- Candidates visit to official website psc.ap.gov.in
- Click Notification–>Recruitment and find the advertisement ( Advt. No, 09/2017), and download notification in pdf format.
- Read official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Now, candidates go to given application link and fill all required details correctly, make payment while apply.
- Upload his/her scanned photographs and signature space provide in the application.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- Finally, take the printout copy of application for future use.
|Date of Notification||27.09.2017|
|Starting date for submission of online application||04.10.2017|
|Closing date for submission of online application||03.11.2017|
|Date of Examination||04.12.2017 and 05.12.2017|
APPSC Recruitment 2017 :Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Notification for post of 1055 Job vacancy – Apply Online before Last date :30/01/2017 at psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Recruitment 2017:- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released the official job notifications for Panchayat Secretary Post of total 1055 vacancies in APPSC group 3 recruitment 2017 . Candidates who are completed Degree and seeking the Panchayat Secretary vacancy use this opportunity to apply it online. Interested candidates apply online before the last date of 30/01/2017 is the final date to pay the application fee. In this page you can get the information about this recruitment like educational qualifications, age limit & relaxation, pay scale per month, name of the post per quota, how to apply it online or offline and how to download the official notification letter.
Job Details of APPSC Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2017 :
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Name of the Posts: Panchayat Raj Secretary (Grade – IV)
Total no of Vacancies: 1055
Mode of application: Online
Employment type: Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
Location of the Job : Andhra Pradesh
Starts date to apply online: 31.12.2016
Last date of close of registration and submission of application : 30.01.2017
Last date to submit the application online: 30.01.2017
Official Website : www.psc.ap.gov.in
Below you can get the eligibility criteria about this APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Recruitment 2017:-
APPSC Group 3 Notification Category Wise Vacancy details :
|Category Wise||No of Posts|
- Candidates should be completed Degree
Age limit and Relaxation details : (As on 01.07.2016)
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed be between 18 to 42 years.
- Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. To know more Please visit the APPSC official Notification 2017.
Selection process :
- The Candidate Selection process will be based on Written Exam, Personal Interview.
- Job seekers can apply this job via online method. But while applying they must fill correct details, any incomplete or misinterpreted form will be rejected.
- To know more candidates are advised to check the official release of APPSC, where the notice is also available for download.
Pay Scale details :
- Rs.16,400- 49,870/-
Application Fee :
- Rs. 250/- for General / OBC Candidates
- Rs. 80/- for SC / ST / PW / Ex-Servicemen Candidates
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Examination Pattern 2017:-
Interested candidates get the latest (Grade – IV)syllabus & exam pattern download by this link ( Click here )
How to Apply Andhra Pradesh PSC Panchayat Secretary Jobs 2017 in Online :-
Only eligible candidates may be apply for this jobs by using the following instructions given below
- Candidates may visit the official website of APPSC careers Page (i.e) www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Before apply online kindly read the official advertisement carefully.(you can download the notification below)
- Click on New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields and upload the necessary documents in online.
- Make sure all the information are correct
- Submit the application and make the payment online by using debit card/credit card/Mobile wallet/internet banking.
- Kindly take a print out the online application after submission for further reference.
Important dates to be remember :
- Starts date for online application : 31.12.2016.
- Last date to submit the application : 30.01.2017.
- Date of Written Examination: Feb/March 2017
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment official notification & Online application form download :