Gajapati District Court Job Vacancy 2017-18 | Junior Clerk/Copyist/Stenographer Grade III | Total Vacancies 17 | Last Date: 22.08.2017
Gajapati District Court Recruitment 2017: Gajapati District Court has published 17 vacancies for Junior Clerk/Copyist/Stenographer Grade III/Typist Posts. This is a good news for the Candidates who are interested in Odisha State Government jobs. Interested candidates may check the details from the official notification. The eligible candidates will be selected by the Written, Typing test/interview for this posts. Aspirants can apply to this notification through offline mode on before the last date.
The Gajapati District Court invites application for the Clerk/Copyist & Other Posts and it should reach this office by 22.08.2017 at 5.00 P.M. In this post, we are providing the official notification details such as Education Qualification, Age limit, How to apply and official notification link. Candidates who want to apply to this Gajapati District Court Recruitment notification, should check the details given below.
Details of Gajapati District Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Gajapati District Court
Organization Type: Odisha / State Government
Total Vacancies: 17
Job Location: Gajapati
Vacancy Details of Gajapati District Court Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Junior Clerk/ Copyist||12||Rs.5200- 20200/- & Rs.1900/-|
|Stenographer Gr.III||02||Rs.5200- 20200/- & Rs.2400/-|
|Junior Typist||02||Rs.5200- 20200/- & Rs.1900/-|
|Salaried Amin||01||Rs.5200- 20200/- & Rs.2000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Gajapati District Court Clerk, Copyist Jobs
- Candidates should have passed 12th & DCA or its equivalent from a recognized institute/board.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 32 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Typing Test
|General /OBC||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment
Offline – Bank Challan
Treasury challan under the head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-
administration of justice-501-services and service fees- 0010- charges for service provided-02177-examination fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts”
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Post
Steps to apply for Gajapati District Court Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website and then look for notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
Office of the District Judge, Gajapati, Paralakhemundi, At /P.O.:
Paralakhemundi, District: Gajapati, PIN: 761200
|Date of Notification||22.07.2017|
|Last date for receipt of application||22.08.2017|