HP High Court Recruitment 2017 | High Court of Himachal Pradesh (HCHP) | Stenographer, Judgment Writer, JOA, and other posts | Latest Vacancies 74 | Last date: 21.08.2017
HP High Court Recruitment 2017- High Court of Himachal Pradesh (HCHP) in Shimla has announced notification for the recruitment of Clerk, Stenographer, Judgment Writer, Junior Office Assistant and Process server on contract and regular basis. Totally, 74 vacancies are available in High court of Himachal Pradesh for above said vacancies. Candidates can apply these posts via online mode only. Eligible candidates may apply for the Hp High Court Recruitment 2017 of above posts. Apply online link appear in the official website of HP High court till 21.08.2017 up to 11.45 p.m. Online link is available @ hphighcourt.nic.in. and Candidates should have to deposited fee of application either through E-Payment or E-Challan or cash at any branch of SBI.
Candidate’s who are wanted to apply for above posts of HP High Court, may check whether you are eligible to apply for the above vacancies. And then apply for jobs given through the application link, Fill all details of candidates in the respective columns of the online application and upload their photo and signature and check before submit it. Education details, age limit, selection process and other details are given below in this page
Details of HP High Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: High Court of Himachal Pradesh
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Total no. of Vacancies: 74
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Vacancy details of HP High Court Jobs 2017
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer (Gr.III)||10||Rs. 5910-20200|
|Judgment Writer(Class-III)||02||Rs. 5910-20200|
|Junior Office Assistant(IT) Class-III||02||Rs. 5910-20200|
|Process Server (Class IV)||31||Rs. 4900-10680|
Eligibility criteria for HP High Court Careers
- Candidates should posses 10+2 Examination from a recognized institute/board for Process Server posts.
- Graduation degree from a recognized institute/ university for Clerk posts.
- Graduation degree and having speed of 80 W.P.M in English stenography and typing speed in English at 40.W.P.M on computer for Stenographer and Judgment Writer posts.
- Junior Office Assistant must be need 12th or its equivalent or ITI / BCA/B. Tech/MCA/ B.sc/DCA in computer application and 2 yrs experience as system Assistant or computer/Desktop.
- Candidate’s age should be minimum 18 yrs and Maximum 45 yrs.(as on 1.1.2017)
- Written Test/ Documents screening
|General and Un reserved category||Rs. 300/-|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 150/-|
|General and Un reserved category||Rs. 200/-|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of payment
- Online (Debit card, credit card, net banking and also ATM card)
- Offline (Cash deposited at any branch of SBI or E-Challan which can be generated from the online web portal of SBI).
Mode of Application
The Registrar General, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla – 171001
Steps to apply for High Court of Himachal Pradesh jobs
- First visit the official website of High Court of Himachal Pradesh.
- And then click on the tab “announcement”
- Find the advertisement notice of subordinate court in Himachal Pradesh.
- Now read all instruction carefully for how to fill online application form.
- Now fill online application correctly, don’t miss any single field blank and make payment.
- Then upload your recent passport size photo, signature and then asked all necessary documents.
- After submitting application, take the printout copies of application and E-receipt for future use.
- Finally, Candidates should send their printout copies of application and E-receipt along with Acknowledgement to above address by Register post/Speed post.
|Starting date to apply online||
|Last Date to apply online||21.08.2017|