Karnataka Karwar Court Recruitment 2017 | Stenographer, Typist and Peon | Total Vacancies 47 | Apply online @ Uttarakannada district court official page
Karnataka Karwar Court Recruitment 2017 – Karwar court in the district of Uttarakannada invites application for the post of Stenographer, Typist, Typist-Copyist, Process Server and Peon. Particularly, 47 vacancies are allotted for these court jobs. Eligible candidates apply online for Karwar Court Recruitment on or before the last date (July 31, 2017). Submit online application form @ Uttarakannada district court official page. This Page explains Karnataka Karwar Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in Karwar Court official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
Details of Karnataka Karwar Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Karwar Court, Uttarakannada
Organization Type: Judicial Services
Total Vacancies: 47
Job Location: Karwar, Karnataka
Vacancy Details of Karwar Court Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for Karwar Court Recruitment
- SSLC or its equivalent from a recognized institute/board.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 35 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Skill Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
|General/Cat. 2A/2B/3A/3B||Rs. 200/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
- Offline Payment – Challan
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Karwar Court jobs Vacancies
- Go to official website and then online recruitment page
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Last date of online application||31.07.2017|
|Last date of offline fee payment||01.08.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Karwar Court would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest and upcoming court jobs here.