Karnataka Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2017 | Graduate Primary School Teacher | Total Vacancies 10000 | Apply Online @ Govt. of Karnataka School Education Site
Karnataka Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2017 – Department of Public Instruction of Karnataka invites application for the post of Graduate Primary School Teachers for classes 6 to 8. Particularly, 10000 vacancies are allotted for the post of Primary School Teachers. Eligible candidates apply online for PST Recruitment on or before the last date (September 25, 2017). Submit online application form @ PSTR Online Page.
Online application submitted incompletely will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in PSTR official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains Karnataka Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of Karnataka Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Department of Public Instruction
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 10,000
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,550 – Rs. 26,700/-
Job Location: Karnataka
Eligibility criteria for Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2017
- Graduate with B.Ed in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/university.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 21 yrs and maximum 40 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Candidates check application fee and mode of payment of the application fee in the official notification.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Primary School Teacher vacancies
- Go to official website and then look for Latest News.
- Find the online application link for graduate primary teachers (6-8 Classes).
- Access the link and then click the notification tab to read the advertisement.
- Read the advertisement carefully and then check whether you are eligible.
- Eligible candidates then apply for the examination by clicking new application.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Last date of online application||25.09.2017|
|Last date for payment through Challan||27.09.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Karnataka School Education would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest and upcoming Karnataka jobs here.